Interested in winning lots of magic?

Jul 12, 2008
Kendal
I think we should make it whoever can come up with the best story for what they're going to do with said 'magic items'. Just another idea to throw into the pot I guess...

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I think if he wants to sell them, he will sell them. If he wants to give them away, he will give them away. If he wants to blow them up with firecrackers, he will do that (hey, there's an idea) :)

Anyways. Depends on how many items, I would trow different kind of contest for each item. And I would make it that noone can win two contests. Se that everybody has a chance.

May 31, 2008
performance vids

i think people should post a video of a performance, but with at least an actual spectator, and an actual reaction. As opposed to a blurry youtube video, playing linkin park with a magician doing a poorly perfomed pass, how about a real live performance with real life misdirection, etc...

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
i think there should be like a random selection using this forum, you have an impartial person pick a number between 1 and however many posts this reaches and then... go to that post and waalaaahh you have a winner and that individual win ONE effect, you go through one at a time if there arent enough posts to meet the number of efects you are giving away then do the math and depending upon however many effects ther are divided by number of posts you give that many per winner

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Rube Goldberg machines! homemade of course.

The best one to complete the most meaningless task wins. Impressive by many standards, and will help with creativity.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results