Be part of YouTube's best magical Collaboration.

Sep 1, 2007
www.timury.net
Based on popular demand, I will try to think of an improved concept of the "magic video collab".

More information may be found here: http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=20079

Click the pic

Happy filming!

What kind of magic can you do in 15 seconds?

Colorchange
Simple transposition
Production
Vanish
Penetration
Restauration

What can you guys add to the list?

Magicians Unite!
Magicians Reunited!

But for the next one, I have a new approach.
  • No "storyline", but still a connecting element.
  • Shorter! Like ten to fifteen seconds short for each clip.
  • Magic, Manipulation or Cardistry. Not just cards, any kind of Magic counts.

The more, the merrier! I will post this on two other of the bigger magic communitys too.

My question is: would you like to be part of that? It would be AWESOME! :D

Okay, I'll get the guidelines video ready this week, if not tomorrow.

Oh boy, I hope we can make this happen!

PS: Wait for the guidelines video before you start shooting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this would be a mix of both Cardistry and Magic. Are you in? ;)

Nah, I would rather have a sepaerate one because I don't want to mix them. We wouldn't want magicians picking the best cardistry videos and the cardists to pick the best magician's video. Best to seperate them and focus on one at a time. So can you withdaw the cardistry part of the magician's video? Thanks.

Sep 1, 2007
www.timury.net
Nah, I would rather have a sepaerate one because I don't want to mix them. We wouldn't want magicians picking the best cardistry videos and the cardists to pick the best magician's video.

I should clarify...because of the clips shortness, we wouldn't need voting, we could literally include each appropiate clip. So it's less of a contest than a collaboration.

Sep 1, 2007
www.timury.net
I'm confused, can you reword that?

Urgh, excuse my english...

-ultra short clips (10-15 secs)
-everyone gets in (based on a few guidelines)

I think what you want to accomplish is more of a "best of", right?

Toby said:
Sure, count me in.

Btw, how many magic can you present in 10 - 15 seconds?

How long does a color change take? Yes, it would have to be some quick, visual stuff, not whole routines.

May 3, 2008
I think he's saying that this is not a contest. Any decent magic or cardistry video will be included.

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
When would the video be due? Im askin to see because I am considerin joining this....it all depends if i can get a new camcorder. Lemon bird, chill, I think cardisrty AND magic can be shown together, both are beautiful in there own rights...each need to be shown...so that pple who veiw think magic is so much more than flourishing an fancy cuts...it can be woven to create a new breed of magic

Sep 1, 2007
www.timury.net
Why would there be a contest? Picking the best is not a contest!:confused:

Okay, please forget that I said "contest". You want a "best of", right?

I mean we would include every appropiate video.

Why should I take out cardistry? Isn't this world big enough for a pure cardistry video AND a magic, manipulation and cardistry video?

Okay, please forget that I said "contest". You want a "best of", right?

I mean we would include every appropiate video.

Why should I take out cardistry? Isn't this world big enough for a pure cardistry video AND a magic, manipulation and cardistry video?

I admire your point, but I don't think you are thinking in my point of view. I was REALLY excited in asking people to make a Cardistry Collaboration video every month and I posted it in the cardistry section.But then I saw yours and its going to knock the cardistry collaboration out.:(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results