The Main Event: A True "Astonishment"

Apr 1, 2009
California
should I be concerned? The deadline is apparently tomorrow, but I haven't seen the scavenger hunt clues, questions, etc... in his post yet.

Jan 13, 2008
should I be concerned? The deadline is apparently tomorrow, but I haven't seen the scavenger hunt clues, questions, etc... in his post yet.
Same here. But fear not, if the past is any indicator, then all will be rectified upon his return. He'll likely post the question(s), and move the date to Sunday or Monday or something. :)

Nov 10, 2007
Virginia
Guys, I've been so busy with preparing for college that I haven't had the time to post the contest details.

I am planning, hopefully, to post the next contest details tonight at 8:30 PM EST.

Please check back then. Again, I am VERY sorry for all the trouble I might have caused everybody.

DoctorMagic

Jan 13, 2008
Guys, I've been so busy with preparing for college that I haven't had the time to post the contest details.

I am planning, hopefully, to post the next contest details tonight at 8:30 PM EST.

Please check back then. Again, I am VERY sorry for all the trouble I might have caused everybody.

DoctorMagic
No, no...it's not trouble. I more than understand how college can be--I'm currently taking a summer course (a full year course, which is 8 months, packed into little over a month), and will be attending university for my final year this upcoming school year. :)

I just hope it's no longer due Friday, as my day tomorrow is shaping up to be a pretty busy one, heh. :)

Nov 10, 2007
Virginia
Dear participants,

I do not know how to express my apologies to each and every one of you who have been waiting patiently of the course of this week. Like I said before, I am extremely busy preparing for college, which starts in 3-4 weeks. I am updating you guys because things are hopefully going to calm down within the next few days. I know I said I would post the Scavenger Hunt questions in this thread, but I haven't done so yet.

I am going to make things easier on myself and change this weeks challenge into another writing challenge, and hopefully, next week, I will be able to change things up. This weeks writing challenge is basically a "choose-your-own-magic-topic" essay. You can choose something related to magic to write about, whether it be a performance story, one of your favorite tricks, etc...

All remaining participants will have until SUNDAY JULY 26TH at 5:00 PM EST to send in your submissions. Make sure to -> PRIVATE MESSAGE <- me your stories. I look forward to reading all of them.

5 people will be eliminated out of the 10 participants that we have now. Just to remind everybody, the following members are still in the competition and this list is in no particular order:

DaveyG, tally-ho, AsherF, MagicianDM, Close-Up Expert, cm763, jtmorris,
V., magicman384 and mayniac

Good luck to all of you and happy writing!

Apr 1, 2009
California
I like this idea a lot. Thank you.

with all of these essays you've got coming through, you must be accumulating some great knowledge. ;)

Jan 13, 2008
Submitted mine.

Wow...I've never been limited by the character count in a PM before. I had to shorten my entry by quite a bit, heh.

Apr 1, 2009
California
I actually quite disappointed. I wrote out my long essay, clicked send, it didn't work, somehow I was logged out and needed to log in. lost it all. so yeah. best of luck to the rest of you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results