The Main Event: A True "Astonishment"

Yey! sadly this is my last submission, Im going away on a trip and I will not be able to go online, so, if I make it into the nex round I would like to give my place to somebody else....:(

In all interest of fairness I object to you giving away your position. It would be unfair to those who couldn't participate or those who have been eliminated allready.

Usually when someone drops from an event or tournament it is counted as a forfit (loss).

If this was some crap prize I may not have cared as much, but we're talking a prize that's worth close to 300$.

Jan 13, 2008
In all interest of fairness I object to you giving away your position. It would be unfair to those who couldn't participate or those who have been eliminated allready.

Usually when someone drops from an event or tournament it is counted as a forfit (loss).

If this was some crap prize I may not have cared as much, but we're talking a prize that's worth close to 300$.
I read his response as "I'll be entering for fun. Even if you would like to choose me to go onto the next round, I would prefer you choose someone else, as I'll be dropping out of the contest anyway."

Maybe I read it wrong, but that's how it sounded to me.

DoctorMagic, no apologies are necessary. I sincerely hope everything continues to look up for your grandfather.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert

Actually, it may sound ridiculous, but, it has been my effort to get until this point, so I think that I at least have the opportunity to make that effort to count for something, I just dont want to make that effort to go to waste, do you guys understand my point?

Nov 10, 2007
Virginia
Guys,

I have just realized that I will be catching my flight back to Virginia at 3:30 PM EST, therefore won't be back home until 7-8 PM EST.

This means that I will have to annouce the eliminations Sunday around 9 PM EST or Monday around 3 PM EST. I will update everybody as soon as I know what time it will be.

Thanks for understanding,

DoctorMagic

May 31, 2008
Guys,

I have just realized that I will be catching my flight back to Virginia at 3:30 PM EST, therefore won't be back home until 7-8 PM EST.

This means that I will have to annouce the eliminations Sunday around 9 PM EST or Monday around 3 PM EST. I will update everybody as soon as I know what time it will be.

Thanks for understanding,

DoctorMagic

No problem at all!

Once again, thank you for doing this!

Nov 10, 2007
Virginia
Sorry guys,

When I got back from Florida... my internet was not working, therefore I PROMISE I will post the eliminations tomorrow around 2:00 PM EST.

See you then!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results