The Main Event: A True "Astonishment"

Nov 10, 2007
Virginia
Well... after much wait and anticipation, the results are finally here.

The following participants are STILL in the contest:

DaveyG
tally-ho
AsherF
MagicianDM
Close-Up Expert
cm763
jtmorris
V.
magicman384
mayniac

The following people are eliminated from the contest:

coolerdude0410
RDChopper
SamRochon
demon5magic
BMC
asiancookiejiaasama
SilenceLand
aJohnson

The next contest details will be revealed at 8 PM EST tonight!

Jan 13, 2008
Awesome! Thanks DoctorMagic. And congratulations to all of the others who made it through. :)

Although I won't be home around 8pm, I am still excited to see what's next.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Congrats everyone...Made it through again.

Thank you very much DoctorMagic.

Looking forward to it.

V.

Nov 10, 2007
Virginia
Well, its 6:29 PM (I'm 1 hour and 29 minutes late), but at least it's still today! :D

Just to refresh everybody's memory, the following is a list of the participants still in the competition in no particular order:

DaveyG, tally-ho, AsherF, MagicianDM, Close-Up Expert, cm763, jtmorris,
V., magicman384 and mayniac

I am actually putting together a Magic Internet Scavenger Hunt for the remaining 10 participants. 5 contestants will be eliminated this round and 5 will stay in the competition. The Scavenger Hunt will consist of answering questions based on hints and clues. You could, for example, use Google to search one of the questions, but believe me... some of the questions won't be that easy. A few of the answers to the questions I will be asking will be right here on the Theory11 forums, others you will have to search high and low for the correct answers.

The eliminations will work the same was as the trivia round... there will be NO time limit. The people that get ALL of the answers correct will be put in a hat (if there are more than 5 people that get all of the answers right.) If you miss ONE answer, your out, but can be brought back into the competition if more than 5 people get at least one answer wrong.

I will post the questions in THIS POST in about 30 minutes to 1 hour... Remember to -> PRIVATE MESSAGE <- me the answers to the questions. Make sure you send in your answers by Friday July 24th at 5 PM EST! Feel free to PM me if you don't get either the elimination process or just need somebody to talk to!

Good luck and happy hunting!

Jan 13, 2008
Ok, I know I'm not in the contest anymore so this doesn't really apply to me, but I'm confused on these two quotes.....
I'm pretty sure he means it's not a race to be the first to get your answers in, much like the previous question round. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results