Real Life Bullet Catch - Daniel Madison

May 31, 2008
It just goes to show...if someone holds a gun up to you...GIVE THEM YOUR FREAKIN' STUFF!

A very inspiring story, very lucky. I wouldn't be surprised if there was something wrong with the gun though.

Last edited by a moderator:

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I'm sorry ... why is this inspiring?

Interesting, sure.

But what did he do that's inspiring? Someone attempted to mug him, he refused to give them stuff, they went to shoot him, he put his hand up (natural reaction, everyone would do it), and got shot. He survived, which is neat, and had a bullet lodged in his hand, which is also neat, but he didn't actually -do- anything all that inspiring.

Jul 2, 2008
No sarcasm meant! I meant, what a freakin' champ for standing up to a mugger with a gun. He's like second to Chuck Norris with that feat (no sarcasm :))

Daniel Madison is really, really bad at taking a break.

I can't believe some people STILL don't get it. It has been stated numerous times by Daniel and by Mr Bayme that he is taking a break from CREATING new material to sell in order to concentrate on PERFORMING! You will notice that every video he has posted up in the last few days is just of him performing something rather than an advert for something he is selling.

He is not taking a total break from magic, just from CREATING!

Geez

Rev

Sep 20, 2008
So what's the point in announcing that he's taking a break? Its not exactly a 'Break from magic' as what he stated now is it.

Nov 8, 2007
Cool story to match the cool scar.

But you have to ask yourself, why risk your life in a fight over a few material possessions? Just give them what they're threatening your life for and enjoy the walk home.

May 18, 2008
I think that is cool. It is inspiring, and I think that this whole entire break thing by Daniel is inspiring as well.

However, my mind never stops creating. I coudn't stop it if I wanted...

Sep 20, 2008
To steer off topic:

But you have to ask yourself, why risk your life in a fight over a few material possessions? Just give them what they're threatening your life for and enjoy the walk home.

Its more to do with the mentality of having something taken away from you by force, regardless of what the thing is and how valuable it is to you. For instance, if i forcefully took a pencil off you with aggression, wont you start to long for that pencil even though in reality it is just a writing tool and nothing of value? its the idea of having something taken off you- Like a defense mechanism of the sort.

Also, on the flip side- dont you think that the robber wouldve shot him anyways?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results