What is The Biggest Lesson That You Have Learned From Magic?

Feb 5, 2010
mine would be is to practice. dont rush anything. and dont perform the effect until you know you can do it with you eyes closed.

Jun 1, 2009
I'm still trying to figure this out. I'm always learning hence I'll have something new after every performance, every practice session, every talk with my friends and family about magic.
You never stop learning and growing, so the lesson you learn this week could be filled in with something esle by the next.

There are so many lessons magic can teach, its hard to pick just one.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
To be a half hour to an hour early to my performances.

Anything you can imagine could happen and will happen prior to show time. When you do enough performances or if you have done plenty of shows by now you know what I mean.

Jul 14, 2008
It's all about dedications, time and true value of magic. It's all about entertaining people and to make sure that they have a great time.

Oct 20, 2008
Austin, TX area
I've started thinking more about my appearance. Joining a magic club was also the catalyst that got me to break a 30 year nail-biting habit.

More important to me has been the unlearning of a lot of bad ideas that resulted from being too close to the wrong people.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results