t11 : Saturday Night Contest - For The Record

May 31, 2008
Ok here's mine, I did the most correctly-guessed coin flips in a row (I hope, I couldn't find an actual number for anyone else):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfCuaZDW54U

Here's another version of the video with bloopers at the end, I wanted to submit this one, but I was running out of time, and I couldn't get it edited together:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzCs4VjbEKs

Also, if anybody is wondering, the song is "I'm Slowly Turning into You" by the White Stripes, it's from their Icky Thump album.

Last edited by a moderator:

2 Legit 2 Quit

I appreciate all of your guys' comments! It means a lot!

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Choosing a winner tonight was extremely difficult. We were able to narrow it down to a few selections, which we then chose the winner from - but it wasn't easy.

First and foremost, I'd like to extend honorable mentions to ZacEckstein, Creeper, Aly Moursy, 2 Legit 2 Quit, LuseifHo, and zachmonky for your entries! You guys made judging this contest nearly impossible, and for that I commend you. ;)

Without further ado, however, our winner tonight is Bao Hoang for executing way too many (flawless) coin vanishes to count in one minute! Very smooth, my friend. Full info on redeeming your prize pack will be sent via PM within 24 hours.

Thanks again to all who participated! In my opinion, one of our most enjoyable contests to date.

Jan 31, 2010
Ugh just got my video stuff running only realize Saturday night apparently ends at 11 pm, not midnight. And I was going to appropriately go for the most classic passes in a minute. I hit 55 easily in a practice run.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Choosing a winner tonight was extremely difficult. We were able to narrow it down to a few selections, which we then chose the winner from - but it wasn't easy.

First and foremost, I'd like to extend honorable mentions to ZacEckstein, Creeper, Aly Moursy, 2 Legit 2 Quit, LuseifHo, and zachmonky for your entries! You guys made judging this contest nearly impossible, and for that I commend you. ;)

Without further ado, however, our winner tonight is Bao Hoang for executing way too many (flawless) coin vanishes to count in one minute! Very smooth, my friend. Full info on redeeming your prize pack will be sent via PM within 24 hours.

Thanks again to all who participated! In my opinion, one of our most enjoyable contests to date.

Congrats Bao!!! But I honestly think that Robert Livingston should have at least gotten an honorable mention, because that's hella hard to do!

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Without further ado, however, our winner tonight is Bao Hoang for executing way too many (flawless) coin vanishes to count in one minute! Very smooth, my friend.

Congrats, Bao Hoang! :) Also, if I'm not mistaken, isn't this the third time he has won? You, Bao Hoang, have a thing for winning SNCs, lol.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results