t11.bulletin - theory11 has a MASSIVE secret

Status
Not open for further replies.

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
It would make more sense for it to be Warning, seeing as another site scrapped it (Ellusionist) and Danny has a partnership with T11. Both are probably harmful on the lungs. Plus, this Alan Rorrison guy is selling it through his own site, and Warning isn't for sale anywhere. Also, the trailer for Shmoke is boring as heck.

Ian

Sep 7, 2008
Yes, but Alan's was only limited edition on his site. He also mentioned a large company had picked this up and the "2.0" version will be released soon. He also posted a link to the first video on his Facebook. I don't think Warning will be re-released. It's been revealed on Scam School and the safety is an issue.

May 31, 2008
I have to say, this is pretty fun. I started around 3:30, and I just got to the last timer. I worked non-stop, I'm glad I found this to occupy my boring Sunday afternoon. I can't believe I got started so late on the party. I have to start checking theory11.com often again. The timer is killing me, the waiting is the hardest part I suppose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK7Bks4XbD4

May 9, 2008
It would make more sense for it to be Warning, seeing as another site scrapped it (Ellusionist) and Danny has a partnership with T11. Both are probably harmful on the lungs. Plus, this Alan Rorrison guy is selling it through his own site, and Warning isn't for sale anywhere. Also, the trailer for Shmoke is boring as heck.

Ian

Actually, Schmoke uses atomiser technology, the simulated smoke that is produced is 100% safe. The simulated smoke is just water vapor. This is the same technology they use to make E-cigarettes.

Dec 3, 2009
In my own world
If I had to guess, I would say the releases are

Colorblind
Genesis v.2
TOOC (possible)

And 2 others that will probably take us all by surprise.

And the MASSIVE secret is probably what the Wire will have instore for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results