Elite Prestidigitation's Introduction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2010
Hello Theory 11,
Like The thread title says...I am an Elite Prestidigitator...
Not Just that...I am essentially an Elite in Life....
The product of a superior education...I am a Role Model's Role Model
I am what we all should strive to be...
I can’t be outsmarted...I am flawless..I do not allow failure.
I posses superior Card knowledge...I am essentially Here to Share with you my vast amount of knowledge...
To Discuss magic & Cardistry related topics....

Now that we now more about me lets proceed....

E-P

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
Hello...
that sounds...
absolutely amazing....
yes....
thank you....
for...
providing....
us with....
so much.....
information about.....
your elite....
life....
could you.....
please sir....
tell me......
the best way....
to do....
an open shift.....
described by....
Erdnase?...

Aug 4, 2010
no problem member...and I wont teach you how to do effects or moves....if you want to learn ask your mentor..Unless you want me to mentor you????
Do you want me to take you under my wing TheatreHead???

also I forgot to mention in my Opening Posts that I have been performing and Learning for over 16 years...
That is since I was 4...
I was born into this...I am truly a prodigy.

Aug 4, 2010
Eh thnx member....I get that a lot from the ladies....I really am hilarious...thats why chicks dig me.
Dont remember cracking one of my creatively Hilarious Jokes tho....
But did you miss the part about me being an Elite?.....I do not waste my Time watching grown men in their underwear hug in the ring...

edit-Don't you ever again tell me what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Ahh, Crap. We have another BrianationX here.

I hate these kind of people. They are funny at first and then they get really, really annoying.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Eh thnx member....I get that a lot from the ladies....I really am hilarious...thats why chicks dig me.
Dont remember cracking one of my creatively Hilarious Jokes tho....
But did you miss the part about me being an Elite?.....I do not waste my Time watching grown men in their underwear hug in the ring...

edit-Don't you ever again tell me what to do.

I don't suppose they're real, are they?

Incidentally, you should try a book on grammar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 1, 2009
California
Welcome to the site. It's nice to finally be in the presence of someone who actually knows what they're talking about. Especially someone with a voice similar to that of a greek god. Which I'm sure is much like a cross between the voice of Jesus and Fergie. You are sure to inspire me. And I only pray that you grant me a fraction of your wisdom while you are here. Your humility is overwhelming. Not easy to compare to a mere mortal such as myself. I have been looking for a role model. But I think I've failed in the past, because I haven't found you, who is, in fact, a role model's role model. does it get any better? You must be pretty awesome. You say so anyway. So it must be true. How could it not be? Why would anyone ever come into a forum and lie? That's just absurd.

Sep 1, 2007
USA
Welcome to the site. It's nice to finally be in the presence of someone who actually knows what they're talking about. Especially someone with a voice similar to that of a greek god. Which I'm sure is much like a cross between the voice of Jesus and Fergie. You are sure to inspire me. And I only pray that you grant me a fraction of your wisdom while you are here. Your humility is overwhelming. Not easy to compare to a mere mortal such as myself. I have been looking for a role model. But I think I've failed in the past, because I haven't found you, who is, in fact, a role model's role model. does it get any better? You must be pretty awesome. You say so anyway. So it must be true. How could it not be? Why would anyone ever come into a forum and lie? That's just absurd.

Plus one. Like

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx

+2

word count

For an elite you're choice of capitalizing words where they don't need to be is amusing.

I'd augment your arguments to either show comical intentions, OR you will be fed to the troll eating guardians of this board, who will rip you apart without mercy or second thought.

Right now, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. I highly doubt someone could be that egotistical and actually mean it. Please don't prove me wrong.

Jul 13, 2009
This thread gets a plus 10 for epic fail. Asherf gets plus3 in awesome for making my crappy morning less crappyh.

Jul 10, 2010
McAllen, TX
www.wix.com
Hello Theory 11,
I posses superior Card knowledge...I am essentially Here to Share with you my vast amount of knowledge...

E-P

I really don't like your kind. I'm sure lots of folks around here won't appreciate it to much neither.

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
Hello Theory 11,

E-P

are you serious? if you are. i'm not so sure you'll be happy here. just saying.

and just to pile onto S.G.'s post, do you like Brian Tudor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results