Improving T11

Dec 2, 2007
If it's completely ridiculous and it doesn't matter then why do you care? Just honest curiosity, not an attack.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Maybe in the off-topic section, you don't get +1 for your post count. People may just use it to make their post count higher, which is completely ridiculous, because it doesn't matter at all.

I used the General magic forum to boost my post count. :D

Pst, I'm just kidding.

Aug 31, 2007
If it's completely ridiculous and it doesn't matter then why do you care? Just honest curiosity, not an attack.
I meant that worrying about post count is completely ridiculous, and the your post count shouldn't matter much in judging someone. Someone shouldn't be treated as a god because they have 10,000 posts.

Sorry about the confusion. :)

John :cool:

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
hey T11 why don u change the ''Member'' thing below our names.. according to the post numers, like decknique it'll be really cool :D

Dec 2, 2007
But if we made the description change depending on the posts, the number of posts would matter, thus you could spam your say into being a 'respectably named member'.

I don't really agree on that though.. do you really need some 'MAStERMAGICIAN' rank on this forum to boost your ego? I think not.

Heck, I'd even go as far as to say include an option so you can hide your post number..

I don't really agree on that though.. do you really need some 'MAStERMAGICIAN' rank on this forum to boost your ego? I think not.

Heck, I'd even go as far as to say include an option so you can hide your post number..
Hmmm... what about if there were set ranks for posts? eg: Beginner, Avid Poster, veteran etc., or maybe they could be assigned ranks eg: Cardist, Card Magician, XCMer, etc.

assigned ranks would be ok i guess.. but I still do not see much of the point. THe good side of that arguement would be that it would make you easily identified and more easier to approach when one has questions. example: question on stage illusions will find a stage guy.. and etc..

(but that wouldn't be ranks would it?..it would be more like a profession identifier)

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I think that we should have a ranking system, probably a set-list, such as "Uber-Flourisher" or "Elite Ninja". There are rankings and classes in the real world, why not online?

I think that we should have a ranking system, probably a set-list, such as "Uber-Flourisher" or "Elite Ninja". There are rankings and classes in the real world, why not online?

Well..i'm all for anything but the recurrent argument is that would it compromise t11's integrity with people just wanting to reach those statuses?

(I could tell you that I am an elite ninja..but i'd have to kill you)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results