Improving T11

If you use a Mac you can use Firefox to download the videos
I hope that helps!

Mitch

WTF, my Firefox doesn't work.
And what about Windows, I know Kire has that and he also wants to do the same (my nephew's a COPYCAT!!!!!!)

OFF TOPIC FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
WTF, my Firefox doesn't work.
And what about Windows, I know Kire has that and he also wants to do the same (my nephew's a COPYCAT!!!!!!)

OFF TOPIC FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can do it with safari, on ur mac and on windows but I'm not sure.

click view/ activities, and then the youtube one that has like 8 MB and click it

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
I think it would be helpful for the forums guide at the top of the page to be at the bottom as well. You know- the thing that looks like this:

theory 11 forums > Main Category > General Magic Discussion > Improving T11

It would definitely make it easier to navigate through the forums instead of having to scroll back up to the top of the page everytime you want to go back to the "General Magic Discussion" page. (Or wherever you want to go...)

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Come on guys more smilies. We only have about 11.Decknique has like a whole page of them. You guys have richard you can atleast out more smiles.
Yes, I want more smilies too..

Hey maybe I am the only one, but I prefer how on the decknique forums whenever someone posts somthing, it says 5 minutes ago, 1 hour ago, and that thingy, hope you know what I mean.. not the way it is on t11, XXX posted today at 11:42 pm..

Reputation for posts :)

Maybe a way (I think it is thru HTML) to put a thumbnail, damn I dunno how to explain it :( just like decknique on their show your stuff section, this is to the guys, to put the vids whenever rich dont accept them (dont accept every damn video rich, its about quality not quantity) ;)

More mods..

OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Yes, I want more smilies too..

Hey maybe I am the only one, but I prefer how on the decknique forums whenever someone posts somthing, it says 5 minutes ago, 1 hour ago, and that thingy, hope you know what I mean.. not the way it is on t11, XXX posted today at 11:42 pm..

Reputation for posts :)

Maybe a way (I think it is thru HTML) to put a thumbnail, damn I dunno how to explain it :( just like decknique on their show your stuff section, this is to the guys, to put the vids whenever rich dont accept them (dont accept every damn video rich, its about quality not quantity) ;)

More mods..

OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC
t11 staff that was a REALLY FAST response (without words) .. :) thanks guys

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
t11 staff that was a REALLY FAST response (without words) .. thanks guys

Yessir - we are here, and we are listening. This was a suggestion that immediately caught Wayne's eye this morning as an easy change that would only be for the positive. Mission completed. Keep the suggestions coming... great ideas all around.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Yessir - we are here, and we are listening. This was a suggestion that immediately caught Wayne's eye this morning as an easy change that would only be for the positive. Mission completed. Keep the suggestions coming... great ideas all around.
Thanks man, I think the whole community appreciate your fast work, and that you are really listening our suggestions ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results