Improving T11

Feb 10, 2008
I believe that theory 11 is doing a great job, but I would like the chance to be able to download t11 videos so that I could put them in my iPod (Magic in Jeopardy, for example). Also it would be pretty great to have an off-topic forum and more smilies. An avatar for every member would be pretty nice too. ;)
Oh and a map of the world to show where the pictures from the wire come from (exact cities).

yes i want to download t11 videos so that I could put them in my iPod

Feb 8, 2008
Towards the beginning pages everybody seems obsessed with more shipping options. DON'T LISTEN TO THEM! Simple is beautiful.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
all the site needs is an off topic forum

will create more discussion
more enthusiasm to post
people will spend more time on the boards thus resulting in more profit
more members will join, and eventually some will also buy stuff

We were able to for like the 1st day on here, but they decided that only Admin/crew members/those dating crew members should have them, that way their posts are easier to spot, and harder to miss.

So that's why! Oh, OK it makes a good point, It was easier to find your post so that I could quote it. Still How about rankings? we could have something like "Rad Ninja" for Danny Garcia, or "Heavy Eye-liner" for Wayne Houchin. We also need to be able to delete our post that we accidentally double-post. Also, something like a bag of goodies(literally, a folder that looks like a bag), where members could list the Tricks they have up their sleeves (including flourishes, magic tricks of any kind, cuts, displays, and Ninja skillz). As I've mentioned before, we need a map to show how far Theory 11 reaches to the magicians and other XCM'ers all over the globe (example; Me=Palos Heights, IL)
OFF-TOPIC FORUMS!!!!!!:cool:
Moderators make this into a sticky so that the thread bumping stops(although it's quite funny)!

Feb 28, 2008
I haven't gone through all the posts, but I'd like an option to see all of the posts I've made so I can go back to my recent posts and look for replies.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I believe that theory 11 is doing a great job, but I would like the chance to be able to download t11 videos so that I could put them in my iPod (Magic in Jeopardy, for example). Also it would be pretty great to have an off-topic forum and more smilies. An avatar for every member would be pretty nice too. ;)
Oh and a map of the world to show where the pictures from the wire come from (exact cities).
If u are in a mac, go to activities.. and you can download the vid.. cant remember the shortcut right now :p

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I think having some props that are cheap would improve T11.
Such as flash paper, loops, gaffed coins, and so on.

I think paying $10 for 5 cheap pieces of elastic string tied together is totally stupid. They should be like 50 cents per loop, if that. Those of you who don't but should know what I'm talking about is E.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I think having some props that are cheap would improve T11.
Such as flash paper, loops, gaffed coins, and so on.

I think paying $10 for 5 cheap pieces of elastic string tied together is totally stupid. They should be like 50 cents per loop, if that. Those of you who don't but should know what I'm talking about is E.
I think that if they do that, this would be like another magic distributor, and not an exclusive one..

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I'm pretty sure the tricks here, the 1-on-1's, media section, and soon to be Wire already separates Theory11 from any other magic website. Selling supplies like these cheaper would make Theory11 better.

I feel that Theory11 is a magic website designed so that your not wasting your money on tricks that you'll never perform. Everything that they produce is worth every penny, and their not just out to get your money and make a profit.

I know other magic websites only are in it for the money, and basically will sell anything to make a quick buck.

The artists here know about spending money on cruddy tricks because they were once one of us, not to long ago. So selling supplies like loops cheaper would actually help us out a whole lot.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Hey I got ur point but I think they should do that with Accesories, that are needed for their products.. And t11 hasn't released anything using loops yet

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results