Black Friday E-mail Secrets

Jun 10, 2010
Where the hell are you looking? I see nada.

Oh, never mind. Found it. One of them kind, the one you guys refer to as a superman thing... Notice how it's a hand holding open a shirt, kind of like superman? Calen Morelli recently had a shirt change trick in one of his street magic videos, and I asked him if he'd ever plan to release it. His reply? "Maybe...", which leads me to believe he is releasing it with theory11. One of them kind of looks like the oil rig on the back of the Jerry's Nuggets deck, so they might be releasing a deck which looks similar to it, or probably selling them for a limited time.

Those are my guesses. I'm dead sure of Calen Morelli's shirt change one being the "superman" one you refer to, but I can't be too sure of the oil rig-looking one.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
I have been wondering what Homer Liwag's product would be. D1IE seems very cool. I hope it is a new deck of cards. With all the designs and quality decks out there a new deck of cards backed up by theory 11 would have to be something special. They are continually pushing for better quality cards.

I can't find this "superman" you speak of.

It took me a while to find the secret pics but they sure are cool.

Also, for the deck of cards, they look very shinny. I don't know if it is the light but I just though now that maybe it is a card clip out of metal. Just maybe.

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
In the link that Seeker so nicely posted (the first one on this thread) there is the e-mail we all got today regarding the next contest. In the text you will see little extra things lying around, just read the text carefully and I'm sure you will find them.

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
What do I do then guys? Do I order my stuff today and get the 25% off, or wait a week and possibly by the new stuff?!

I get ya completely. My friend even brought up a good point. You get a free deck of cards if you spend 25$ I believe but they also give you a 25% discount so you have to pay extra to get the cards. :p

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
I get ya completely. My friend even brought up a good point. You get a free deck of cards if you spend 25$ I believe but they also give you a 25% discount so you have to pay extra to get the cards. :p

I checked... The price limit to get the cards is before you apply the discount... So you could be paying lik 19 bucks worth of stuff (idk) and getting the 25 dollar thing and the brown wynns...

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
I checked... The price limit to get the cards is before you apply the discount... So you could be paying lik 19 bucks worth of stuff (idk) and getting the 25 dollar thing and the brown wynns...

Yay! Awesome, thanks, good to know. I have never handled brown wynns before. My friend told me that they warp and go in the unused card drawer quick. Is that true?

Zenn, this is the holiday scavenger hunt so you have to look hard. Open up the link in the first post on this thread and read the words carefully. I'm sure you can find the little secrets. Just read and look hard.

Good luck and have fun,

–Anna

Yay! Awesome, thanks, good to know. I have never handled brown wynns before. My friend told me that they warp and go in the unused card drawer quick. Is that true?

Zenn, this is the holiday scavenger hunt so you have to look hard. Open up the link in the first post on this thread and read the words carefully. I'm sure you can find the little secrets. Just read and look hard.

Good luck and have fun,

–Anna

I can't find anything!! I've been searching for over an hour!! Could someone please PM me?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results