SMOKE & MIRRORS v5 Playing Cards - Released

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
Wait... It says there are only 115 bricks left in stock. After these will you be getting anymore?

Nov 9, 2010
The question we're all asking ourselves (okay, at least I'm asking myself)... How many does theory11 have left in stock? Any possibilites to let us Curious George imposters know?

Jun 10, 2010
The question we're all asking ourselves (okay, at least I'm asking myself)... How many does theory11 have left in stock? Any possibilites to let us Curious George imposters know?

There haven't been any for a few hours. Around 8 hours, 20 minutes ago, I tried adding 3 bricks to my cart. There were only 21 left. Within half an hour, only 1 remained. It's been long gone since, but I'm sure they'll get another shipment from D&D in a week before all the decks sell out.

Jun 10, 2010
I experienced that as well. However now you can add the maximum of three bricks so ... it's possible they already got a new shipment.

Cheers
Byron

Nope. They won't be getting it for a few days, at the least. But I am sure there will be atleast one more shipment.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Adding lots of units to your cart is not a reliable way of determining quantities left at theory11. Our inventory systems are entirely separate from our store system, so the only way to tell if something is available is if you can add it (at all) to your cart.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
S&Mv5 are officially SOLD OUT at theory11! For those that want one last shot at getting some, you can check out this link to Dan and Dave's store where a small quantity remains. Act quickly, as these will be sold out everywhere soon.

Nov 9, 2010
Just a question, the Deck Ones are limited edition too right? Are there going to be any reprints?

I believe the word as of right now is that they haven't decided whether or not they will reprint them the way they are, create a new version in the future or nothing at all ever again. Pretty hard to tell. Hopefully one of the guys or girls in the know will pass by and let us know.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results