Wanna Be Sure I Created It

I've come up with what I believe to be a new & unique way of making fingers disappear & reappear, & be able to show both sides of your hand after vanishing a finger with no angle constrictions & just want to know if there is anyone else out there who has already thaught of my idea. I will be making a video of it soon once I have it perfected, & if it is original, might think about submitting it to Theoey 11. So without giving anything away, just want to make sure I have all the bases already covered. I've searched extensively on Youtube, Google on finger magic etc to see if anyone else has something similar, & thankfully so far, found nothing remotely close to my idea. As for videos I already have that has finger magic in it is Freaky Body Illusions, Meir Yedid's Finger Fantasies, Dan Harlan's Ulitimate Impromptu, & Andrew Mayne's Ebook "Body Morphin". My idea uses a totally different principle not found on any of these videos. So, is there any other videos or books out there that have finger magic not mentiond here? Or of what methods do you guys know of that are already out there that are already published of making fingers vanish, impromptu or using gimmicks? I know quite alot about magic in general, but I'm no scholar & obviously dont know it all, but Im 99% sure this idea hasnt been thaught of. I just wanna do as much research as I can, because I dont want to claim this as an original idea & be wrong & wind up with egg on my face.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I don't know anything about magic with fingers, but I will give you advice on something else. If you want to send that effect to T11 to try to sell it, do not post it ANYWHERE before that. Because if you do, no one will buy the effect. It is just a policy that they have. No one is supposed to see the effect before T11, E, Penguin, etc. does. Makes sense?

i think i saw a video before where a guy made his finger disappear when he puts it in his ring(like lord of the rings), but i cant remember where i saw it, and i'm not sure how similar that idea is to yours. sorry i couldn't be more specific

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
i think i saw a video before where a guy made his finger disappear when he puts it in his ring(like lord of the rings), but i cant remember where i saw it, and i'm not sure how similar that idea is to yours. sorry i couldn't be more specific

Yeah, I've seen that too. It looks pretty good, but has a lot of restrictions.

Jul 5, 2010

That would be Brett Bishop, and the routine is called "My Precious" it looks fantastic!

Wouldn´t call it luck. If i were to make something like this i would use it as much as i could.
Becoming an industry wh**e is somewhat disturbing for me and should be for you. But do as you wish i´m just throwing out the idea of making a manuscript and sending it to someone you totally TRUST. With all the dates and method taught in detail.(also called "The real way of patenting your ideas") After this perform it as much as you can, it could be the thing that makes you a monthly paycheck.

M.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
You may want to contact Garrett Thomas.He is the creator of Ring Thing and Banded. He does some finger and ring magic and while he is doing the ring and finger magic...he does a few things with his finger where it looks like he rips it off and puts it back on. You might want to see if it is the same or not.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results