t11's biggest release - This Week!

I don't know about you all but it feels more and more to me that the wire is not a trick, a routine or a dvd... but more like a community project. Am I completely wrong ?

and here is a funny thing : the counter counts slower offline... Each time I actualise the page the number changes, reduced by a big amount depending on how much time has passed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 13, 2010
Is that like an online school? Why would that be bad?
Animator mentor isn`t bad, in fact it`s maybe the best education you can get if you want to become a professional animator, along with the will to work hard. The problem is, the average citizen will not afford the expense.

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Today's they day people. Are you ready?! (<---said in a whisper). In all seriousness, I thought T11 just dumped the Wire all together. It's strange to see it coming to fruition.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
6 hours and 30 minutes remaining! We're working as quickly as possible behind the scenes to complete our preparation for tonight's events. We're beefing up server capacity more than we have ever before in an effort to keep things loading quickly at the moment of release.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
We appreciate it. I know JB would tell you thanks too, but he is working like a demon as we speak trying to make this launch happen without a hitch. So, from the entire theory11 crew, Thank you all.

Get ready. We are almost there.

L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results