Best Coin Magician

Sep 2, 2007
There are a lot of coin magicians whom I enjoy watching perform, such as David Stone and Homer Liwag. However, in my opinion, I would have to say that David Roth is the best of the best, the creme of the crop-- simply a virtuosic coin magician.

Cheers,
JTM

The two most magical Coin Workers that I have had the pleasure of seeing live would have to be Jim Pace and David Stone. The way they handle the coins, or any prop for that matter, looks as if it is real magic going on in their hands.

A true thing of beauty.

Corey

Sep 15, 2007
Troy Hoosier
Dean Dill
Both are excellent coin magicians

Homer Liwag and Chris Kenner do some great coin magic also.

I really enjoy watching Gary Kurtz and David Roth do Coins also.
great stuff man.....great stuff

Sol Stone and Geoff Latta along with Mike Gallo have also been big big influences in my coin magic ...soft touch and hard hitting magic with coins.
Snorri

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
obviously, this is entirely subjective. but my personal favourite coin workers are...

-apollo robbons
-gary kurtz
-david stone
-giacomo bertinni
-troy hooser
-homer liwag
-chris kenner
-and of course, bobo contributed greatly to our art and the use of his work will be continued for as long as there are coins, i would say.

C!

May 24, 2008
david roth works at fantasma which is really close to my house. hes a great performer and really charismatic. soo... i would say roth, but david stone is beast

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results