Best Coin Magician

Discussion in 'Magic Forum' started by princeholiday, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Who would yall consider the best coin magician.? I say David Roth
  2. I think Jay Sankey is pretty good.
  3. Roth is great, but bertini inspires me.
  4. I'm fast becoming a very big Gary Kurtz fan.
  5. There are a lot of coin magicians whom I enjoy watching perform, such as David Stone and Homer Liwag. However, in my opinion, I would have to say that David Roth is the best of the best, the creme of the crop-- simply a virtuosic coin magician.

6. Eric has got to be one of the slickest performer as well as a devastating orginator of coin magic...

i like Bertini a lot though.

but i m sure we r forgetting to name a lot of really good coin guys. oh yes that reminds me Rick Merrill's coin work is really slick too.
  7. #8 JDENredden, Jan 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2008
    David Stone Or Bobo

Homer Liwag or David Stone

8. The two most magical Coin Workers that I have had the pleasure of seeing live would have to be Jim Pace and David Stone. The way they handle the coins, or any prop for that matter, looks as if it is real magic going on in their hands.

A true thing of beauty.

9. arnt you guys forgetting someone. T. Nelson Downs....The King of Koins. i would say him
  10. Two of the best have yet to be mentioned.
  11. I belive T. Nelson Downs (King of Koins) is widely considered one of if not the best coin magician of all time.
  12. Troy Hoosier
    Dean Dill
    Both are excellent coin magicians

Homer Liwag and Chris Kenner do some great coin magic also.

I really enjoy watching Gary Kurtz and David Roth do Coins also.
    great stuff man.....great stuff

Sol Stone and Geoff Latta along with Mike Gallo have also been big big influences in my coin magic ...soft touch and hard hitting magic with coins.
  13. and they are ?????
  14. David Roth. David Roth.
  15. I'm a card magician, and i dont know much about coin magic, but i love to watch Justin Miller doing coin magic
  16. obviously, this is entirely subjective. but my personal favourite coin workers are...

-apollo robbons
    -gary kurtz
    -david stone
    -giacomo bertinni
    -troy hooser
    -homer liwag
    -chris kenner
    -and of course, bobo contributed greatly to our art and the use of his work will be continued for as long as there are coins, i would say.

17. david roth works at fantasma which is really close to my house. hes a great performer and really charismatic. soo... i would say roth, but david stone is beast
  18. I like Chris Kenner and Homer Liwag's work a lot.