Complete List of Reviews

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
I notice that there are alternatives to reviews, that weren't posted.

V.
Ah yes, there's quite a few of those situations on the list.

The reason for that is when I'm going through the pages, I keep my eye out for effects with multiple reviews, from there I choose whichever I think is the best review. Sometimes there's two reviews which may either have conflicting opinions or compliment each others thoughts with thoughts the other hasn't thought about; it's in these particular cases that I give the alternate links.

Reasons for not giving alternate links is so there aren't too many reviews by one individual person :p I like to keep things varied so you get thoughts from different people; I think in some way we all kind of get to know each other a bit better, humour wise and thought wise. :)

On top of all that of course is the character limit in the posts, sometimes I just can't afford to add an alternate link because whilst it's only 6 characters to add it, those characters can add up eventually; for example if I gave 10 reviews each just one alternate link, that's 60 characters being used up, y'know?

Hope that makes some sense and explains why there aren't alternate reviews for some effects!

- Sean

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Ah yes, there's quite a few of those situations on the list.

The reason for that is when I'm going through the pages, I keep my eye out for effects with multiple reviews, from there I choose whichever I think is the best review. Sometimes there's two reviews which may either have conflicting opinions or compliment each others thoughts with thoughts the other hasn't thought about; it's in these particular cases that I give the alternate links.

Reasons for not giving alternate links is so there aren't too many reviews by one individual person :p I like to keep things varied so you get thoughts from different people; I think in some way we all kind of get to know each other a bit better, humour wise and thought wise. :)

On top of all that of course is the character limit in the posts, sometimes I just can't afford to add an alternate link because whilst it's only 6 characters to add it, those characters can add up eventually; for example if I gave 10 reviews each just one alternate link, that's 60 characters being used up, y'know?

Hope that makes some sense and explains why there aren't alternate reviews for some effects!

- Sean

Yup...I see what you mean, and I understand...it does make sense.

Thanks for clearing that up.

V.

D

Deleted member 2755

Actually JTM's been doing it for me since the list started getting beastly hahaha. S'all good Doug, don't worry - be happy. :D

- Sean

Then either Jack hacks T11, has special powers, or I don't know what the heck I'm doing. Obviously one of the first two. Must be.

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Added:

Tricycle - Luke Dancy & Daniel Garcia, Kaos - Sean Beard (taught by Daniel Garcia), Close-Up & Personal - David Regal, Symphony - Daniel Garcia, Something Else - Cameron Francis, Gambling Protection Series - Steve Forte.

- Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Apologies for not keeping quite on top of the few reviews that have appeared recently, not had a lot of access to a pc.

Update:

Bat, M - Daniel Madison, Graffiti - Randall Freeman, Experience: The Magic of Jon Allen - John Lovick, Venus Trap - Chris 'Orbit' Brown, Psychokinetic Silverware - Gerry & Banachek, Rising Card (iPhone app) - Chris Kenner, 2wo Faced - David Forrest, The Manchurian Approach - Anthony Jacquin, Static - David Jade & Damien Vappereau, Syn - Dee Christopher, Legend: A Ghost Story - Steve Fearson.

- Sean

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Hey Sean, I just realized that I never got round to thanking you for this thread. Of course, as soon as I realized this, I ran outside and buried my head in a pile of dodo dung whilst chanting ABBA's greatest hits from memory, as a form of punishment. Anyway, here we go:
Sean, thanks for this thread. You have no idea how ridiculously helpful it has been. Actually, you probably do. I'm going to shut up now.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Hey Sean, I just realized that I never got round to thanking you for this thread. Of course, as soon as I realized this, I ran outside and buried my head in a pile of dodo dung whilst chanting ABBA's greatest hits from memory, as a form of punishment. Anyway, here we go:
Sean, thanks for this thread. You have no idea how ridiculously helpful it has been. Actually, you probably do. I'm going to shut up now.

Hahah, you're most welcome man :)

Added:

Route 01 - David Forrest, Double D's and Aces (Dan and Dave OnDemand) - Syd Segal, Derren Brown Lecture - International Magic, The Collected Works of Alex Elmsley Vol. 1, Watermark (1-on-1) - Mathieu Bich, Pop Out Move (1-on-1) - Chris Kenner, Rub-A-Dub Deluxe - Glenn Morphew.

Apologies for the somewhat late addition of these, partner's been down this past week and I've tried to refrain from being on the forums too much.

- Sean

Jun 10, 2010
just to bump this thread, could someone either remind sean_raf about this thread incase he forgot, or someone take it over?

It's stickied, you can't really bump it. Besides, bumping threads is pointless. And he's been LONG GONE from t11. He hasn't forgotten - more likely he's quit the t11 community.

Feb 4, 2008
What would be nice is to see card reviews separated in a different area than regular reviews. That seems to keep the clutter down on review forums. Just a thought...probably to much work to bother with at this point.

Jun 10, 2010
What would be nice is to see card reviews separated in a different area than regular reviews. That seems to keep the clutter down on review forums. Just a thought...probably to much work to bother with at this point.

Yeah, and there's a search function now too. The amount of work you'd have to put in to update this review thread would be a ton, there's probably 2-2.5x more stuff since this thread was last updated.

To be honest, using the forum search function for a review would be a better idea, this list is more of an "Oh, what's that thing!" kind of inspiration.

Jun 22, 2013
New York
well .. a work of appreciation it must be called .. the need of such a vast range of reviews is needed once you have to come in to an insight of any specific show

Oct 29, 2013
Hello guys. Where can I find a review on Spidey's effects, such as phantom or shredder, for example? I searched in the forum, but can't seem to find them. Thank you all

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results