Complete List of Reviews

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
With the review itself, or the whole shouting and cheering thing I do?

Both? :D :p

Added:

Mirror - Matthew Mello.

Added:

IKnow - Jason Palter, Yannick Chretien DVD.

Added:

Tarantula - Yigal Mesika, Prodigal Aces - Cosmo Solano.

Added:

CoinOne - Homer Liwag, Spread Pass (On Demand D&D) - Chad Nelson.

Added:

True Astonishments - Paul Harris.

- Sean

P.S. If a mod could merge my last few posts together, it'd make the thread cleaner. :) Also... I'm running out of space in each post, dunno whether mods can split posts easily or not. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

P.S. If a mod could merge my last few posts together, it'd make the thread cleaner. :) Also... I'm running out of space in each post, dunno whether mods can split posts easily or not. :(

I'm playing around with some forum features to see if I can split posts.:p We'll see what happens. If not.... I'll come up with some sort of new system of making posts whether it be new threads for smaller groups of letters (as in maybe have one thread for letters a - i, j- r, etc. and sticky all those. I dunno.... I also think I should be contributing to these posts because I haven't really done much for them. Your the only one that does.:p Anyway, if I can split them I will.

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

Alright Sean, hopefully the other moderators go for this. I'm sort of doing this without their permission. ;) So hopefully JB won't take the belt out on me and Raiker won't start doing things so inappropriate that just saying the actions in this post would get me arrested and put in jail for life.

Make a new thread... Haha. Make a new complete list of reviews thread and make about 10 posts in a row. (Your post count is about to skyrocket...) This is so that you take up the entire first page. Then we'll edit the first few posts to add the review list we already have in this thread. I'll then unsticky and lock this thread and we can use the other thread we just made from now on. We'll also have a bunch of free space to do so. I want you to do this so that way you can continue to edit the posts and I don't have to do everything. Plus you were the one to originally do this so you should be credited. ;) Alright, let's go with that. Now excuse me as I hide from JB and Raiker's whips of death...

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

Sure, I can do that :) Can it wait 'til another week or so? I got some assignments coming up that I need to do :p Like... 2 weeks from now I have 3 weeks off, so I can do it then.

- Sean

I don't think you are understanding what I'm saying.:p Just make a new thread and post 10 times in it. Just write something like "Empty Space". In the time it took you to write that post you could had done it.:p I'm saying to just create a new thread and write nothing in it. Just post nothing 10 times. I'll import the list and everything.

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
I don't think you are understanding what I'm saying.:p Just make a new thread and post 10 times in it. Just write something like "Empty Space". In the time it took you to write that post you could had done it.:p I'm saying to just create a new thread and write nothing in it. Just post nothing 10 times. I'll import the list and everything.

-Doug
OHHHHH I get you now :p

Yeah, I'll do that tomorrow, provided I remember. For the moment though, it's time for bed I think! Watch this space (by space I mean this forum area)

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
I'm probably gonna get some flack for this but to be honest I don't care:

For the moment, I am refusing to link any Pressure reviews, the effect has been out for less than 10(?) hours and there are already reviews for it.

Please, if you're going to do a review, make it an informed and in-depth one based on experience(s) with it.

This is not to say that those of you who have done a review aren't informed or anything, more-so I think you can probably do a better job of it if you give it more than freaking 9 hours of would be experience.

- Sean

I'm probably gonna get some flack for this but to be honest I don't care:

For the moment, I am refusing to link any Pressure reviews, the effect has been out for less than 10(?) hours and there are already reviews for it.

Please, if you're going to do a review, make it an informed and in-depth one based on experience(s) with it.

This is not to say that those of you who have done a review aren't informed or anything, more-so I think you can probably do a better job of it if you give it more than freaking 9 hours of would be experience.

- Sean

I was actually about to recommend you do exactly that :D It's much more than fair

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results