One Among Eleven : Image Submissions

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
I know these are supposed to be APAP (as pure as possible), but I couldn't resist...

Attachments

• theory11 theme.jpg
    theory11 theme.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 105
Aug 31, 2007
I got another quick job here from an old picture I took a summer or 2 ago... any news on what's going to happen with (any of) these pictures and when??

1among113.jpg

As a side note... I took this picture a looong time ago for a weekly contest on a photography forum I'm on, and it wasn't until later that I realized I probably took it subconsciously copying one of the pictures dan and dave from the trilogy artwork XD

32508006.jpg

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
@ someone.
i friggin love your photos.

Anyway, we all know that inspiration hits us in the strangest of places.
take this for example.
Image0312.jpg

with a little bit of tweaking here and there....

Image031tudor.jpg

Jan 10, 2009
funny how your using guardians, heard you have a few decks..

anyway what happened to this section, its not been made and the guy who the idea came from has gone...

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Now, I realize these images don't include the 'theory11' logo on them, but that's because I wasn't thinking about this when my friend and I made them. I just did it.

Nike.

Anyways, the first one is a WERM with a chin extension, the second is a card spring. I know it might be hard to see, but trust me, it was hard to do. Cold hands, speed...you get the picture :rolleyes:

Snowboarding10Jan20082009_01_10_-2.jpg

Snowboarding10Jan20082009_01_10_-3.jpg

I'll try to zoom in and get some more in depth pictures, as well as some where the cards were flying from my hands to my face and me crashing into the camera ;)

In the meantime, enjoy!

CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION

Gustav

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results