One Among Eleven : Image Submissions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by j.bayme, Feb 2, 2008.

1. lol I love this kinda stuff, so i'm gonna get in on some of this action. The original image is on the right side and was taken a while ago. I just modified the rest of it within the hour.

Attached Files:

2. I know these are supposed to be APAP (as pure as possible), but I couldn't resist...

Attached Files:

3. Well, here mine finally is.

Attached Files:

4. you sir, are awesome.

5. I got another quick job here from an old picture I took a summer or 2 ago... any news on what's going to happen with (any of) these pictures and when??

[​IMG]

As a side note... I took this picture a looong time ago for a weekly contest on a photography forum I'm on, and it wasn't until later that I realized I probably took it subconsciously copying one of the pictures dan and dave from the trilogy artwork XD

[​IMG]

6. @ someone.
    i friggin love your photos.

Anyway, we all know that inspiration hits us in the strangest of places.
    take this for example.
    [​IMG]

with a little bit of tweaking here and there....

[​IMG]

7. Thanks, fool

8. Anyone have any comments on mine?

9. I think yours is a double lift...

10. ROFL. You're right.

11. this is me midway through the snap change

Attached Files:

12. funny how your using guardians, heard you have a few decks..

anyway what happened to this section, its not been made and the guy who the idea came from has gone...

13. lol Im a bit dissapointed nothing has happened with these yet,

Nor has anything been said by anyone about them.

14. Now, I realize these images don't include the 'theory11' logo on them, but that's because I wasn't thinking about this when my friend and I made them. I just did it.

Nike.

Anyways, the first one is a WERM with a chin extension, the second is a card spring. I know it might be hard to see, but trust me, it was hard to do. Cold hands, speed...you get the picture :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll try to zoom in and get some more in depth pictures, as well as some where the cards were flying from my hands to my face and me crashing into the camera ;)

In the meantime, enjoy!

CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION

Gustav

15. so am i...

16. I know what you mean. I can't believe nobody has said anything about this bad boy... :p

Attached Files:

17. Am I too late for the contest?!!!
    Joke :p

Attached Files:

18. has this contest already passed? Lmao.

I didn't see a date for it!

19. Yes it has, but the thread is now a universal takecoolookin'picturesandpostthemhere thread ;)

Gustav

20. The way you wrote that, I thought it was a new Dan & Dave disc :eek:

:D