New York Magic Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any good magic shows which are worth visiting in NY? I have found out that where I will be living is a 20 minute walk to Tannen's Magic! Which sounds good. I want to see other magic related things out there (I will be there early January). Any recommendations are appreciated :D

Nov 30, 2007
Monday Night Magic I have heard is very good. If you google it you will be able to find a lot out about it from their website. Best of luck!

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
Oz Perlman and Ken Salaz's show together is pretty entertaining. It is called the Unseen. I'm actually not sure if it's still being performed, though.

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
hey im actually performing in a magic show in the city soon. december 19th at abracadabra. those are all the details i know right now but i'll definitely update this when i know more.

Jul 9, 2018
Are there any good magic shows in NY? There are TONS!!! Here are some of the magicians performing in NYC publicly these days...

Dan White (in collaboration with Theory 11)
Derek DelGaudio
Joshua Jay
Steve Cohen
Monday Night Magic
Vitaly
Noah Levine
(Too bad you missed Derren Brown!)
and more!

Check out this up-to-date list of Magic Shows in New York City.
Have fun visiting!

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Chamber Magic was very classic style, and the one I saw when I went. It was excellent.
If I was to go now, I would be very very torn between Derek DelGuadio, Derren Brown (if he's still there), and Dan White's.

Cost may be a factor, and some tickets are harder to get (like Dan's at the Nomad)

And if you are feeling particularly lush, there's the restaurant Eleven Maddison Park. They have a 3 hour dining experience. It's 8-10 courses and is one of the top 50 restaurants in the world. They have course that includes magic (that the team of the Nomad show created). The price is about the same as a good seat at a Broadway show. So if you're a foodie, then it's apparently quite the experience. It's a food experience rather than a theater experience. - and apparently you get a special edition of the monarch decks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results