Is it okay to put flash paper in the wallet?

Apr 29, 2009
as magicians, we all know that flash paper can do lots of things, particularly in producing a deck of cards or any materials. i was wondering if it's okay to put flash paper in the wallet. is it dangerous or would it damage the paper itself?

Apr 29, 2009
Perfectly ok, although I wouldn't carry it in there for months. Just put it in before a performance and it'll be all good.

oh.. i was thinking of putting in there in case someone asks me for a trick, then i could use it to transform a tissue paper into a bill or anything like that.

oh.. i was thinking of putting in there in case someone asks me for a trick, then i could use it to transform a tissue paper into a bill or anything like that.

Yeah that's fine. Basicly it just need to be stored in a cool dry place. So your wallet would be fine for a while, and obviously don't leave it in the sun.

Here's a tip for flash paper. If you want to get your flash paper to burn faster stick it in the airing cupboard and leave it for a day or two. That will really dry it out and make it burn alot quicker.

Cheers, Tom

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Its perfectly fine.
I keep a little 2 inch X 3 inch pad of around 20 pieces in my wallet where ever I go. Hasnt blown a hole in my pocket yet. So its all good.

May 31, 2008
It seems like it would be ok. It's not like your wallet is ever in temperatures over 400 degrees. I so then it would really burn a hole in your pocket. (bad joke)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results