Read This

Apr 13, 2010
Banning CA
Criss Angel has gotten pretty Glitz and Glamour over the years. I've never really been into huge stunts...I feel it's too easy to manipulate a huge stunts.

Apr 8, 2009
Who cares? I mean if you rich, your going to buy extragvent expensive things. After all he is just another celebrity, the only difference is in how he got this status. So even if you don't like his "magic" or his character you have to at least respect what he's done

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Who cares? I mean if you rich, your going to buy extragvent expensive things. After all he is just another celebrity, the only difference is in how he got this status. So even if you don't like his "magic" or his character you have to at least respect what he's done

Man I didn't say anything about the guy except that 30 tvs is not needed. Nothing else at all. I never said anything about him at all.

Dec 14, 2007
So even if you don't like his "magic" or his character you have to at least respect what he's done

Kim Kardashian is a celebrity and financially successful. She got there because she had sex on video tape. Just because someone is a celebrity does not mean one must respect what they've done or how they got there.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Kim Kardashian is a celebrity and financially successful. She got there because she had sex on video tape. Just because someone is a celebrity does not mean one must respect what they've done or how they got there.

You know? I was asking myself what this girl did for living?...I mean she is not a singer or an actress or anything....

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results