★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA : UNVEILED

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
The cards are absolutely stunning...I dont know if anybody else noticed this, but on the Propaganda page on theory11, it says that the Bicycle Centurions were first, released in March 2007...But they were actually released in 2008...

Wonderful cards...

-Greg

I am so sick of playing cards....It's really starting to get ridiculous.

-Dave-

Yeah, me too. I mean, we're magicians, and all of these new cards are starting to get on my nerves. Even though we use them everyday, I'm sick of them too.

Haha, I don't mean to be offensive.

This was not what I was expecting... the part about the playing cards, I mean. :)

So, what was the encrypted message that led to the winners getting cards?

Jan 19, 2008
What about the enlisting people?

Only the first 3 people got it... Even though i too guessed playing cards i think that all of this hype for a deck of cards...nothing else other then a 1on1 which would of happened anway. Wow hype goes a long way!

Also Congrats to the winners!

You know I was sitting at my desk the other day, while learning a new flourish.

With my huge collection of decks next to me, I had a thought.

'Wouldnt it be amazing if Theory11 brought out another deck which would have looked exactly the same as all their other decks, and no doubt had the same "quality" that they advertise'

I then looked at my decks and realized that almost all of my unopened decks of cards are Guardians and Centurians. Not for the reason that they are prized possesions, but more so that they quality of these cards just does not compete with every other deck I own.

I would have loved to have seen a new effect, or DVD by either Andrei or Daniel yet im incredibly dissapointed in the fact that it is another new custom deck.

I know hundreds of people will come on here and post how excited they are by this new item and you will end up making thousands of sales, which is what you are after, but as a customer and a member from day one, you have left me dissapointed.

The manipulation video looks great, and I look forward to watching it.

We have enough decks of cards, there are hundreds available. What im waiting to see is something amazing.

Control, Distortion and a few one-on-ones are really the only thing I am still excited about with Theory11.

I dont expect you to listen, or even note my concerns Jon but I really hope the custom card fad with Theory11 will die down eventually.

Sorry if I sound harsh.

Enjoy the few days of excitement.

Webby

Banned
Sep 21, 2008
I don't understand, why is T11 so afraid of color? Black and white cards are soooo tired! Can't wait for the very limited white deck of "Propaganda" to be featured in a 1 on 1 and then released on a limited basis!!! This looks like a GI Joe deck of cards or something. Gas masks, bombs, bomber airplanes on the corners, this deck is atrocious! Very disappointing. Looks like the T11 fanboys will like 'em though! Do yourselves a favor and just buy regular Tally's.

Jan 13, 2008
I may get these in the future...Remembrance Day (November 11th) has already come and gone, though, and I can't see myself using the cards except for such a themed day (military/veterans). Well, next fall they'll definitely be selling a brick (half for me, half for my brother), but until then I think I'll pass. The artwork is very nice, though. :)

Aug 23, 2008
AMAZING! Love these, and the video is the best I've ever seen. Bar NONE. The bar has been raised.

Frank

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results