★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA : UNVEILED

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just for some background on this particularly video - the helicopter portion was shot on location in Las Vegas, and the portions with d+M were shot in the UK and sent back to our hq for production and editing in HD. The entire video from start to finish was shot, edited, and produced all in the past week - we worked night and day to make this happen.

Mad props to daniel+Madison (now in COLOR!) and Andrei Jikh, who also edited the production and scored it to the music. Enjoy!

Nov 17, 2008
JB, with all this said and done, can we get a walkthrough of where all the clues were and what they meant? I think it'd be a learning experience for all the T11'ers who want to learn what to look for next time you do something like this.

I mean, seriously, what did the XIII mean? I still don't get it.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
You know I was sitting at my desk the other day, while learning a new flourish.

With my huge collection of decks next to me, I had a thought.

'Wouldnt it be amazing if Theory11 brought out another deck which would have looked exactly the same as all their other decks, and no doubt had the same "quality" that they advertise'

I then looked at my decks and realized that almost all of my unopened decks of cards are Guardians and Centurians. Not for the reason that they are prized possesions, but more so that they quality of these cards just does not compete with every other deck I own.

I would have loved to have seen a new effect, or DVD by either Andrei or Daniel yet im incredibly dissapointed in the fact that it is another new custom deck.

I know hundreds of people will come on here and post how excited they are by this new item and you will end up making thousands of sales, which is what you are after, but as a customer and a member from day one, you have left me dissapointed.

The manipulation video looks great, and I look forward to watching it.

We have enough decks of cards, there are hundreds available. What im waiting to see is something amazing.

Control, Distortion and a few one-on-ones are really the only thing I am still excited about with Theory11.

I dont expect you to listen, or even note my concerns Jon but I really hope the custom card fad with Theory11 will die down eventually.

Sorry if I sound harsh.

Enjoy the few days of excitement.

I completely agree with you. The only reason i was excited for a few minutes was because of purely hype and expectation. Realistically, i am not going to buy these cards although i appreciate all the work that has gone in to them. I just feel that they could have been released at a better time; even though it's the holidays. I think a lot of people on here were also wanting a DVD or something. Either way, thank you Theory 11 and all you have done for the magic community.

Nov 17, 2008
Don't kick a gift horse in the mouth, or something like that. I would've loved a DVD too, but I'm not even close to complaining with the cards. They're gorgeous.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Don't kick a gift horse in the mouth, or something like that. I would've loved a DVD too, but I'm not even close to complaining with the cards. They're gorgeous.

Yeah i know. I'm not disappointed in how they look at all. I'm just pretty stocked up on cards right now that's all..

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
The video was one of the sickest ones yet. The colab with Daniel and Andrei for the cards were great.
The part where Andrei passed the deck off to DM was awesome!
The flourishing, editing, music, it was all insane!

Oct 28, 2007
i think these look sick i like the color to them and that video was awsome i saw it and i was like snap DM in color!

C

clarrus

A little disappointing........what is military precision anyways? My two cents, Military Rank and Awards/Ribbons should be worn by those who have earned it, a bit tasteless in my opinion........

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results