★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA : UNVEILED

Aug 7, 2008
i personally do not like this deck...a bit dissapointing...the deck overall. its just a personal opinion. the video was sick tho =D

Jan 31, 2008
The cards are suppose to represent a faded canvas colour. So, it's a bit of an off-white, not white but, not yellow or brown either.

-RA69

Tiight, I wouldn't buy them if they were all white and black, I'll definitely have to pick up a deck or three (I'm no fanboy either, so these have to be good for me to want them)

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Video does look sick and awesome... BUT, the cards just looks like they are kid card's (no offense)... I get the theme of the cards and everything, but they are just a little too cartoony(?) for my taste...

Jan 31, 2008
Video does look sick and awesome... BUT, the cards just looks like they are kid card's (no offense)... I get the theme of the cards and everything, but they are just a little too cartoony(?) for my taste...

I doubt I'd perform with them but they look like a really fun deck to use if that makes sense lol

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
funnily enough my art project took on a communism style poster theme, and i had a few vintage playing card drawings on in a soviet style, and sticking one of these cards on would look admittedly good, but im tired of decks... and its in the US.

Aug 23, 2008
LOVE the Ace of Spades; probably my favorite one yet (neck and neck with the Centurions). The Joker wins hands down, though. So cool.

Frank

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Gah. A deck of cards?

Sorry, I'm hugely disappointed. Seriously.

1) The prize for finding the last page of the hunt slippped dramatically.
2) Far too much hype for a deck... =/
3) I'm not too keen on the design either, I completely agree with Toby, they look a little kiddy don't you think? Hmm.

With all that said though, that was one of the sickest videos I've seen in ages. The handoff of the deck was amazing.

-Sam H

P.S. Can I ask what is meant by "The Beginning", as shown in the Propaganda video in the Media Section? Beginning of what?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Ugh...I don't know where I stand on this. I think the cards look really cool. I like the vintage type of thing going on, not so happy with the black and white, but I can live with that. But I agree with a lot of other people. I honestly already have a ton of decks.

I'm kind of on both sides with this. Video was extremly kick-ass, deck looks great, but 1, as already said, I have too many cards, and 2, I think it was hyped way to much. I was really really hoping for an Andrei dvd for Christmas, that would be something very special.

I'm going to buy a couple packs for Christmas, making my card mountain even bigger. O well, I only got one life, why not fill it with playing cards.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
not so happy with the black and white, but I can live with that.
I've seen a few of you refer to the Props as being black and white, which is incorrect. Rather, the deck is closer to the color of military canvas (consistent with the theme) - as Cody pointed out in his post. From the product page:

A welcomed departure from the theory11 signature black playing card style...

Just wanted to clear this up.
in 2 months itll be another, then another, and so on.
This deck took over a year to produce - from concept to finished design. Two months? Eh... I think not. ;)

I've seen a few of you refer to the Props as being black and white, which is incorrect. Rather, the deck is closer to the color of military canvas (consistent with the theme) - as Cody pointed out in his post. From the product page:

A welcomed departure from the theory11 signature black playing card style...

Just wanted to clear this up.
\

Now I dislike them even more.

May 18, 2008
I know I will get flamed for this, but I don't like supporting the millitary.

Now, that bieng said, this deck looks freakin' cool and apparently has a different stock. I am going to try these out... Maybe they are really good?

But the video ROCKED!!! Awesome job on that guys.

And one other thing; I knew what it was before it started...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results