A suggestion to improve T11's DVDs

Sep 1, 2007
T11's DVDs has it all- great editing, great music, flashy scenes.

However, there's one thing that can be improved on.

Many of the DVDs only include 1 or 2 performance videos. Digital Dissolve has only one. Witness only has one. Believe only has one live performance. Panic has two.

I mean, I'm sure most of you love seeing the artists perform. It's damn entertaining, not to mention how we can learn from them.

What do you reckon?

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
T11's DVDs has it all- great editing, great music, flashy scenes.

However, there's one thing that can be improved on.

Many of the DVDs only include 1 or 2 performance videos. Digital Dissolve has only one. Witness only has one. Believe only has one live performance. Panic has two.

I mean, I'm sure most of you love seeing the artists perform. It's damn entertaining, not to mention how we can learn from them.

What do you reckon?

I would love to see more live performances. But I've got to tell you- seeing them perform on video is NOTHING like seeing them perform in person. I had the honor of seeing Joel perform Believe in person... and it was awesome, to say the least.

But yes, Jonathan, more performances may be something to think about- I know we all would enjoy them!

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
That actually is a really good idea! Like for example, on Daniel Garcia's Greed DVD, theres a performance in the beginning, then, the explanation, then a whole section in the end of performances. It really adds to the DVD in my opinion.

Nov 8, 2007
I too would like to see more performances.

Also, I'd also like to see someone learn how to focus the damn camera once in a while. I get that it's supposed to be part of a style but it's WAY too overdone.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results