Aaron Fisher - Removed from the 1-on-1 section?

Jul 13, 2008
I just noticed this and I didn't know if you guys did or not. But why are all of Aaron Fisher's 1on1's removed from the 1on1 section??

there have been topics on this already, in which this question has been answered.

This is correct, and those videos (five I believe) were removed at Aaron's request at the end of the contract term this week. This was Aaron's decision, and per our artist agreements, we must all respect it.

We are of course disappointed to see such good content go, but new 1-on-1 content is added very frequently (in production of 2 more today) and we will continue to cover new ground. In particular, we want to make sure that we enhance the beginner / intermediate material (Card Magic 101) that Aaron's 1-on-1's offered.

May 3, 2008
Why are so many artists leaving Theory 11? I don't really get it. I've heard a bunch of ideas but no solid answers. Are other magicians starting to get mad at Theory 11 for some reason?

D

Deleted member 2755

At the end of their contracts, Aaron decided to remove all his content from T11. Lee Asher decided to remove his 1 on 1's, but keep Witness. That's just their decision. Whatever.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results