Angle Zero Locations

Sep 17, 2010
NC
Angle Zero's an old favorite of mine I haven't performed in a long time, and I've been rethinking my routine for it. For the revelation I've used the card box, cobwebs, and a spectator's pocket. What are your favorite locations for the corner, or for any kind of impossible location effect?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I've always done Angle Zero on a clock if I could. I always liked the "point in time in which it vanished" plot that Madison gave on his DVD. It freaks people out every single time. If not a clock, I would plant it on a spectator. Killer reactions! I love this effect.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I would dare to say that it depends on the venue.

While the effect itself gets killer reactions, with the correct patter and presentation you can juice all there it is from the effect.

If you are performing at someone's home for instance, I agree with casey that the clock is a great way to reveal it. If you are a working magician in venues like a restaurant or coffe shop, use your enviroment. For instance, try to appear it on the salt shaker. Or inside a sugar packet that has been in the table the whole time.

I think that it is also important that you chose locations that are really "Impossible". For example, if you appear it on the card box, some people may think the cardbox is gimmicked or something, or if you appear it on the spectator pocket they may think you somehow you managed to put it there.

but stabbed in the clock? or inside a sealed sugar packet? or a salt shaker? Now that in my opinion just astounds them.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
but stabbed in the clock? or inside a sealed sugar packet? or a salt shaker? Now that in my opinion just astounds them.

I don´t know if you were being sarcastic...anyway...I think that a "way to good" revelation is not good sometimes...personally I like to keep it rea,l but impossible enough to have no explanation...I once did it with a salt shaker and somebody said that when the spectator was emptying the shakes I throw it there...WTH?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results