Animation Questions

Sep 2, 2017
Most of us already know and have been using loops for a while. Despite that, I always like to watch new ways of improving their use.

Why don't you release an streaming version of "Animation" so we, the magicians that already know and have loops, can watch theory 11's tips too without having to purchase more loops and pay shipping?

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
I was wondering if T11 would ever stock loops!

I agree with OP. Or also offer loops as a 'refill' only option. Since a lot of us probably like to use Theory11 as our cards supplier, being able to add on just loops to our cart (finally) would be great.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Most of us already know and have been using loops for a while. Despite that, I always like to watch new ways of improving their use.

Why don't you release an streaming version of "Animation" so we, the magicians that already know and have loops, can watch theory 11's tips too without having to purchase more loops and pay shipping?

If you are already familiar with Loops, there won't be much to learn. Animation is a quick beginner's level course in how to use them. It is designed for someone who has never used Loops before. A download-only option does not make any sense here, since if you already have loops you will already know most everything that Animation teaches.

Or also offer loops as a 'refill' only option.

Animation comes with two 8-packs of Loops, so the price per 8-pack is under $10, which is the cheapest you will find loops anywhere. You can find 8-packs of Loops elsewhere from $10-15 per pack. Our refill packs would not be any cheaper if we offered them. Instead, if you want to buy Loops from us, just pick up Animation - you will end up with two packs of Loops as cheap as they come, plus a free video you can watch and some cool packaging. If you already know how to use loops, it is best to just think of Animation as a two-pack of 8 Loops at the best possible price.

// L

Last edited:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results