Annaconda Dribble

Sep 1, 2007
when you do the annaconda dribble how do you get the cards to go high

Practice. Pretty simple. I started low and after a few weeks of practice I can go probably 3-4 feet in between my hands with a smooth anaconda. Nothing but practice. Like everything else.

Jul 14, 2008
I would have to say practise by using your Tally Ho Circle Backs like Daren Yeow if you seen Gambit video.

What actually happened is that the Bicycles Daren were using were accelerating at such great speeds during the Anaconda that the air pressure surrounding the deck caused a chain reaction in the chemical compounds of the cards, resulting in what can be seen as them changing into Tally-Ho's *mid-air*.

This doesn't usually happen, but around Daren you tend to get used to this sort of thing... glad that we managed to capture it all on video so you all could see it for yourselves.

-Kev, The Virts

Yo Bao!! You are really obssesed(sp?) with that aren't you? I looked under friend activity on Youtube and you favorited it and commented on it. and now you cant stop talking about it!! LOL

Sebastians is def. good, but not the highest. As I said on another thread, Bone does it from well over his head to his knees.

And not to bash on you (cod4magic) because I know you are new, but please use the search bar first.

LOL at Kev's post:)

-Dan

May 9, 2008
One thing I think that would help a lot of people on this Dribble, is to remember not to perform it like a Spring. You don't need to apply a lot of pressure to get it to work. I think that's why I hear so many people saying when they do it the cards flip everywhere and they drop a lot of cards. LIGHTLY release the cards quickly and you'll get really good long anacondas.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results