any good magic books

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tatan, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Can you guys not see that you're trying to make the camal drink? He's looking for a new book so suggesting that he should go back to old ones isn't going to help.

All new material is based on old material and I agree that older books are often a better purchase but that's not what he want's....

2. We're not trying to be harsh but helpful. Really. In the books that were mentioned you could devote 10 shows to material in those books.

As far as new publications go Danilel Madison has a few, also Vanishing Inc specializes in books. Check out Rune Clans book as well. Lot's of good stuff in there.

3. Well, it's not that new, but the apocalypse volumes have a ton of material. Not to mention it ranges from cards to coins to ice cubes so you're bound to find something to spark your interest.
    Hope this helps!

4. u did not just say NOT reinventing the real. Thats my favorite book apart from Slydini and Kenners TOOC. Get reinventing the real... Now please. Do yourself the favor.

-Zach

5. thanks ricky i am doing it as i type this reply

6. Grab David Acer's new book. Actually any book of his will do just fine. He's got some great stuff.