any good magic books

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Can you guys not see that you're trying to make the camal drink? He's looking for a new book so suggesting that he should go back to old ones isn't going to help.

All new material is based on old material and I agree that older books are often a better purchase but that's not what he want's....

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
i am 13 and i am new on the forum and i feel that you guys are being harsh but you see it is just that i would like to try something new and Will thanks for all the help and everybody else thank you and for some books i have not performed every thing that is true but that is why i only do the stuff that i like and thank you guys for everything

We're not trying to be harsh but helpful. Really. In the books that were mentioned you could devote 10 shows to material in those books.

As far as new publications go Danilel Madison has a few, also Vanishing Inc specializes in books. Check out Rune Clans book as well. Lot's of good stuff in there.

May 19, 2010
Well, it's not that new, but the apocalypse volumes have a ton of material. Not to mention it ranges from cards to coins to ice cubes so you're bound to find something to spark your interest.
Hope this helps!

Jun 26, 2009
u did not just say NOT reinventing the real. Thats my favorite book apart from Slydini and Kenners TOOC. Get reinventing the real... Now please. Do yourself the favor.

-Zach

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results