Anyone else NOT impressed?

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
First off, the moment something like this goes live and opens it's doors to pretty much anyone, then it's no longer underground.

Regardless, if you are looking for new magic I have two pieces of advice for you: 1. Stop hanging out on magic message boards and shopping for magic online. 2. Spend more time with others who you share a common outlook on magic and help each other along. Don't know any other magicians in your area who think like you do? Then go at it alone. Look into your history. Almost everything new is old. Pay attention to the world around you and become your own magician... not what everyone else is doing.

Don't complain if you're not gonna make effort to change your situation. That goes for everyone.

"The world won't change while you sleep" - Flogging Molly

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is quite educational.. Never knew about P.U.A's... a.k.a pick up artists and magic until i read this thread plus iTricks is talking about it on their podcast (soo.. not underground).

Speaking of underground.. do you expect something like magicisdead? with application forms and denial of entries? :p Will you even be able to get into a site with your view/idea of a true underground magic site?

When your perform, i'm hope you would at least plan a little before you perform. And when you are performing, not every little detail will go according to plan. Take this into account when viewing this site. Maybe they had your kind of idea and it sort of evolved? Who knows what happened or what they truly intend for this place. Am I right?

Personally I am quite happy with this site, a.k.a I am impressed. Some people and some attitudes that come out during the process of posting on this site is kind of dissapointing, but it does seem that slowly it is getting better. Heck even I am trying to down tone my lol's and interweb jargon that does not really do much for my posts and progress of the site.

Which warrants you a thank you. Why? Because in my opinion, you have pushed people to really think about this site again, what do they think about it, what would be a likeliest next step for it and et cetera.

Also have you developed your own impressive tricks? Could we see it? Oops it would break the undergroundness wouldn't it? (Didn't really have a concrete point in my last sentence.. but yeah).

Regards,
Me :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results