Anyone in the U.S. receive their TNR project?

Have you received your T&R Project yet?

• I have received my T&R Project.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • I have not received it yet.

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
It's annoying I ordered mine on November 24, it shipped out on December 9, and I still haven't got it. It's more annoying that someone got theirs, who didn't pre-order, in six days.

Jeff
I absolutely agree. And although it was totally out of Huron's hands, I'm very annoyed that the shipping estimate that was given was so far off.

Didn't get mine today, either.

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Again you guys will kill me for saying this but I am happy most of you on the east coast didn't get yours because I am out of the country, and so it won't get stolen or anything, I want it to come the day I come back, that would be pretty cool ;)

C

clarrus

I think it will be delievered USPS. When I ordred Sealed and Stuck from Singapore it came USPS. It probably gets picked up by them when it hits the US. This is sooooo annoying......

Man, I don't want Huron to think that we're blaming him.

It's those blasted mail-men. I think they're slacking off. They better had not sent mine to the lady down the street (it's happened so many times before, it's ridiculous.)

Didn't get mine today. I am officially in a state of depression.

;O

Sep 1, 2007
The Windy City
I am beginning to think it got lost in the mail or was delivered to somebody else. There is no way it could take this long. I am also at a state of depression.

Jeff

Dec 3, 2007
NYC
i got mine through the post office. customs could delay it a bit.....plus the post office is not a very reliable delivery service. even with their confirmation number. i am still missing several packages that should have been delivered to me last month.

its definitely worth the wait though, the Fire in the Hole is very good. better than i had thought. i'm very happy that i made the purchase. i too had preordered and just got it yesterday....so it certainly didn't take 6 days for me to get it.

I am beginning to think it got lost in the mail or was delivered to somebody else. There is no way it could take this long. I am also at a state of depression.

Jeff

That's what I thought so at first my friend, but since so many people have the same problem, I got my hopes up.

But then again...the whole mailing company might have lost the whole container where all our DVDs were sent in.

Let us be depressed together my brethren.

;O

Sep 1, 2007
The Windy City
i got mine through the post office. customs could delay it a bit.....plus the post office is not a very reliable delivery service. even with their confirmation number. i am still missing several packages that should have been delivered to me last month.

its definitely worth the wait though, the Fire in the Hole is very good. better than i had thought. i'm very happy that i made the purchase. i too had preordered and just got it yesterday....so it certainly didn't take 6 days for me to get it.

Did you go to the post office to get it, or did the USPS man deliver it to you. I will happily go to the post office and pick-up my DVDs.

My hopes are getting higher and higher, but I am still depressed.

Jeff

Dec 3, 2007
NYC
i don't know. the whole package could fit inside my mailbox though. its just one dvd plastic case where the 2 dvd's fit inside with the small paper of 360 in the middle. so it was shipped in an envelope by way of Airmail. the envelope was the size of the dvd package.

Sep 1, 2007
The Windy City
Okay, I am now expecting to get my DVDs in the mailbox by USPS. I was told it was illegal for FedEx, UPS, or anything other than USPS to put something in your mailbox.

Jeff

Okay, I am now expecting to get my DVDs in the mailbox by USPS. I was told it was illegal for FedEx, UPS, or anything other than USPS to put something in your mailbox.

Jeff

Hmm...who told you that?

Well, usually I receive my stuff in my mailbox or they leave it on my porch. Rarely they leave me a slip to go pick anything up at the post office unless it's something real important (i.e social security stuff)

Yet.......I'm still depressed.

;O

Guys I know that you have been waiting a long time,

But unfortunately, they do have a long time to come.

When I buy the most expensive shipping on one brick of cards (Around $45US for Postage Alone) it takes around 2 Weeks.

Not fair sadly, but at least you get most of your stuff direct from the US, so much faster, and cheaper.

Hold out for a little bit longer, and trust me, it will be worth any wait.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results