Arcane Cards @ Ellusionist

REAPER

Elite Member
Feb 26, 2009
Oh god. Not everyone is going to like the same design ok? He wasnt "hating" or spitting fire in his post. He just doesnt like them.

Why did you respond to me?? I wasn't asking you a question and I could care less about what you had to say about them, honestly.. I just wanted to know why he thought they looked like, "crap"?? Man, I really don't mean any offense but, if you want to answer for someone else then, I can't help that.. But my point is I don't want to hear your answer otherwise I probably would've asked you.. How does this answer my question?? I realize not everyone has the same tastes but to say something looks like "crap" is by definition is
2. Slang: Sometimes Vulgar.
a. nonsense; drivel.
b. falsehood, exaggeration, propaganda, or the like.

Hey man I have better things to do than to discuss this with you esp. since I wasn't even asking you a question.. I just wanted to know why he thought they looked like crap since that is by definition an "exaggeration"...

Don't get me wrong, I do like he way this deck looks, I haven't received mine yet so I don't know how they feel but honestly I think they look great..

Happy Halloween everyone!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results