The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Awesome Time in NYC

Oct 8, 2007
Hey,

Just thought I would share a cool experience when I was in NYC for a few days.

1st: Rogue Magic and Funshop (Queens)

This place is awesome. They have the latest cards (S&M, Black Ghost 2nd edition, etc.) and Rogue is a nice and funny guy. He showed me a few tricks and I ordered his homemade Voodoo doll which I will be picking up in a couple of days. :D I also got some Smoke and Mirrors, some Vintage Bikes and a Black Ghost deck. I really wish Livan kept up the videos of the shop. :(

2nd: Fantasma Magic Shop

So I come into the shop, start looking around, and I see Simon Lovell sitting at a table with a guy in a Pin-striped suit and sunglasses (Joshus Jay? idk). I look at the cards, and finally I decide on some Bulldog Squeezers. Then I ask the guy at the table if he has any good card effects. He showed me Diminishing Returns. I bought it, and than had Simon sign a flyer for his show. I wasn't 100% sure about who the other guy was but I didn't want to ask, "Who are you?"

The guy at the counter said David Blaine was there yesterday. I was like :eek: I can't believe I missed him.

It was a fun couple of days.

Have any of you been to the shops? Have you seen any famous magicians there?

Thanks for reading. :)

Sep 4, 2007
Hey,

Just thought I would share a cool experience when I was in NYC for a few days.

1st: Rogue Magic and Funshop (Queens)

This place is awesome. They have the latest cards (S&M, Black Ghost 2nd edition, etc.) and Rogue is a nice and funny guy. He showed me a few tricks and I ordered his homemade Voodoo doll which I will be picking up in a couple of days. :D I also got some Smoke and Mirrors, some Vintage Bikes and a Black Ghost deck. I really wish Livan kept up the videos of the shop. :(

2nd: Fantasma Magic Shop

So I come into the shop, start looking around, and I see Simon Lovell sitting at a table with a guy in a Pin-striped suit and sunglasses (Joshus Jay? idk). I look at the cards, and finally I decide on some Bulldog Squeezers. Then I ask the guy at the table if he has any good card effects. He showed me Diminishing Returns. I bought it, and than had Simon sign a flyer for his show. I wasn't 100% sure about who the other guy was but I didn't want to ask, "Who are you?"

The guy at the counter said David Blaine was there yesterday. I was like :eek: I can't believe I missed him.

It was a fun couple of days.

Have any of you been to the shops? Have you seen any famous magicians there?

Thanks for reading. :)

Actually David was there saturday. Yea Roger(Rogue) is a great guy, i hope next time you come in the city you have a great time, and visit tannens.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results