Battles - Explosion of Threads

Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
What the hell's with this massive explosion of battle threads??

It's actually kinda annoying imo. I know I've just technically started one myself but what the hell?? There may as well be a battle forum.

I'm hoping and guessing this battle craze will be short-lived and I think it's just a phase.. we'll see.

[/rant]

I'm all for a battle forum, and please on the Forum Guidelines state, "No topics may be called "Battle", state in the title the type of battle (ace production, live performance), you don't need to be incredibly specific but don't be so blunt as 'Magic' or 'Flourish', unless you have no guidelines and it is simply that."

~PaCo

May 2, 2008
I feel like stabbing my knee.

I feel like punching a baby. Then when people are like "dude, why did you punch a baby?!" I would just stare at them without blinking for 30 seconds straight, then I would run and jump off of a bridge into the icy, shark-infested waters below. :)

Sep 1, 2007
Frankly I think the whole battle system is going to diminish even further what little decent discussion there is around here.

Seeing all these threads pop up is basically the magical equivalent of a bunch of 12-years-olds showing off their Pokemon to one another.

Sep 3, 2007
Frankly I think the whole battle system is going to diminish even further what little decent discussion there is around here.

Seeing all these threads pop up is basically the magical equivalent of a bunch of 12-years-olds showing off their Pokemon to one another.

I really like the one where "no magic whatsoever" is involved. Only camera tricks. It really makes me wonder whether that "Oblivion(sp?) change" was a real coin trick. I knew from the beginning it was fake just like in the battle...

[edit] This thread should be renamed to explosion of diarrhea.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results