Best card stab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2008
studio city CA
i am at the moment looking for a good Card stab to add to my closeup routine, at this point, i have no requirements to whether or not i need a gimmicked knife or not, but i am open at the moment to any and all ideas

Cheers!

Daniel

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Have them sign the back of the card but tell them not to look at the face. They set it on top while you look at the bottom card (Your Key Card). You then cut the deck and now their card is to the right of your card. Spread the deck and see where your key card is and then the unknown signed card is right next to it. Now you spread them every which way knowing where their card is at. Stab that card, and it's the signed one. That's the simplest one I know. ;)

Sep 1, 2007
i am at the moment looking for a good Card stab to add to my closeup routine, at this point, i have no requirements to whether or not i need a gimmicked knife or not, but i am open at the moment to any and all ideas

Cheers!

Daniel

Here is a version you might be interested in. It uses no gimmicks, and is impromptu. It can also use a borrowed deck.

Heres a review by Cliff Bumgardner

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=15557&highlight=edge

http://www.thementalplayground.com/onedge.html

Sep 2, 2007
I would reccoemnd the one by Malini but learn it from Guy Hollingworths book, it has aLOT of stuff in there. anyways, Guy's is that you have three cards selected and signed, and then you stab and find two of the cards. and the third person comes up and stabs thier card. blindfolded. it's CRAZYYY

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
I think Pirate Stab by Oz Pearlman is a good one. I guess it's not so much the usual card stab theme, but I think if you want some sort of a kicker ending, this could be good.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
i have no idea the method or where he learnt it, but check out the media section. Reza's card stab titled "Switchblade" is F#@#R% RIDICULOUS!! i cant watch it without screaming WTF

Sep 1, 2007
L&L have a DVD in their World's Greatest Magic series dedicated to the Card Stab. Johnny Thompson performs and teaches the Malini version, and there's several others, including a variant from Daryl using a newspaper.

Aug 29, 2009
Anybody here in the forum know or possesses Prisendorf'a QUICK STAB RESURRECTION?

More details about this magic effect:

The BEST card stab trick is Terry Prisendorf�s (and Terry Davis)QUICK STAB RESSURRECTION sold in year 1999 for Prize Productions (832 Fellsway - Medford, Mass. 02155)

THE EXTRAORDINARY EFFECT:

BORROW a deck of cards. BORROW a Knife!! A card is select and SIGNED by any member of the audience. The signed card is returned to the deck an the deck is shuffled.

The deck is tossed into the air and the knife is jabbed into the shower of falling cards as they cascate to the floor. One card is found to be IMPALED upon the blade of the knife. The knife blade is clearly seen penetrating all the way through the spectators signed card!!!! Penetrating the card not only once, but TWO
TWICE!!!! The knife goes all the way through the card TWICE!!!! The most visual card stab over! But wait.... You showly and openly slide the blade out of card as the holes in the card somehow seal up and completely disappear!!! AT NO TIME DOES THE SIGNED CARD EVER LEAVE THE SIGHT OF THE AUDIENCE. The now fully intact is 100% undamaged and EVERYTHING is examined and returned!. Remember... everything was borrowed!! Absolutly NO card switching or difficuld sleigts.

Mar 6, 2019
Anybody here in the forum know or possesses Prisendorf'a QUICK STAB RESURRECTION?

More details about this magic effect:

The BEST card stab trick is Terry Prisendorf�s (and Terry Davis)QUICK STAB RESSURRECTION sold in year 1999 for Prize Productions (832 Fellsway - Medford, Mass. 02155)

THE EXTRAORDINARY EFFECT:

BORROW a deck of cards. BORROW a Knife!! A card is select and SIGNED by any member of the audience. The signed card is returned to the deck an the deck is shuffled.

The deck is tossed into the air and the knife is jabbed into the shower of falling cards as they cascate to the floor. One card is found to be IMPALED upon the blade of the knife. The knife blade is clearly seen penetrating all the way through the spectators signed card!!!! Penetrating the card not only once, but TWO
TWICE!!!! The knife goes all the way through the card TWICE!!!! The most visual card stab over! But wait.... You showly and openly slide the blade out of card as the holes in the card somehow seal up and completely disappear!!! AT NO TIME DOES THE SIGNED CARD EVER LEAVE THE SIGHT OF THE AUDIENCE. The now fully intact is 100% undamaged and EVERYTHING is examined and returned!. Remember... everything was borrowed!! Absolutly NO card switching or difficuld sleigts.

Seth Hughes

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2018
VA
boondock mental by Nate Kranzo has an amazing card stab effect that i use all the time in my close up act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results