Best comment you have gotten?

Jun 1, 2009
Comment: I did Devestator/tion by Geoff Williams, and at the end the girl goes "Can you sign that for me?! Youre gonna be famous someday!" It was awesome, and I happily obliged :D

Reaction: Not really sure, I have had several walk aways, die laughing, straight up freakouts, laughing freakouts, mind melts (they tell me that at least) so I would say comments are easier to grade than reactions.

Jacob

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
The comments I get keep me going at what I do. And magic is just a hobby for me. Even though I did one paid gig, I just want to get better and better.

"You're like a better...more interesting...funnier version of David Blaine"

"Whhhaaat!?" From my girlfriend when she saw me practicing a few handlings of triumph....My girlfriend seriously figures out everything.

"I really enjoyed your magic though. It's great the way you just start in with your patter when you know what effect your doing." From a fellow magic buddy I met up with for the first time last week.

Hey Guys, Today i was doing tricks one on one with this girl. She was convinced that the cards where trick cards. The only explanation she could think of was that the cards could change. She picked up a king.. and said 3 of diamonds and expected the card to change in front of her!!! : )

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results