Brian Tudor Is The Man

May 3, 2008
It's not to say that his stuff is impossible to learn from; it'll just take a lot more effort on your part. However, it would probably give him a better image if he decided to put some actual effort into making things fairly understandable.
Everyone always calls him out on his demonic speed while flourishing and saying that it's bad because you cannot appreciate it. It's his style so you should leave him to do what he wants. I don't think people should hate on anyone's style. He wants people to appreciate his dexterity as opposed to the flourish itself, which I say is fairly understandable. I was first exposed to flourishing when I saw the Generation Extreme demo and I was majorly impressed; at the time, I saw him as a god.

Jul 13, 2009
I find it incredibly funny how this place works some times. Its like a chicken house that I go down to terrorize. They all sleep soundly and feel safe because all the other chickens are sleeping as well. But as soon as the big bad wolf comes in and rattles the cage a symphony of Buck buck bucks ring out the farmer comes out and I get shot.

Now I think people were judging Mr. Tudor as a whole not just a flourisher but as a performer. No need to focus on one thing when it is in the GENERAL section. I found his performances to be pretty dull, his teaching skills left me with more to be desired, and a certain youtube video from one of his dvds has left an unsavory taste in my mouth. His flourishing is cool but then again I think a simple dribble not Andacanda is pretty cool.

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
well i guess that makes sense.
I still like him, and think hes got amazing skill.

but i guess we all have different likes and dislikes

That's what we call a "Cop-out" or an "excuse." Not a very good one either.

no, if you really wanted to learn from his material, you wouldnt complain, you would learn. You can call anything a cop out if you dont like it. Some people like him, some dont. This thread could replace any name with brain tudor, and magicians would still find something to ***** about. If you dont like him, dont watch him/ buy his DVDs. Its really that easy.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
ok so its educated bashing. Still bashing. How does bashing, educated or not, help the community at all?

He asked a question. We have answered. We helped HIM.

Im honestly getting sick of this constant use of "helping the community" or "lets advance our art" comments as ive yet to see ANYONE try.
Or anyone know what it even means to do such things for that matter.
Most people use it as an excuse to stop an argument where someone they admire is being critiqued.
Despite all this blood and thunder,this so called revolution
had been still-born.

He asked a question. We have answered. We helped HIM.

Im honestly getting sick of this constant use of "helping the community" or "lets advance our art" comments as ive yet to see ANYONE try.
Or anyone know what it even means to do such things for that matter.
Most people use it as an excuse to stop an argument where someone they admire is being critiqued.
Despite all this blood and thunder,this so called revolution
had been still-born.

i dont like brain tudor? I never said that I did.

No agruements to stop.

Your right. Like usual
:rolleyes:

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
no, if you really wanted to learn from his material, you wouldnt complain, you would learn. You can call anything a cop out if you dont like it. Some people like him, some dont. This thread could replace any name with brain tudor, and magicians would still find something to ***** about. If you dont like him, dont watch him/ buy his DVDs. Its really that easy.

No it's still a cop-out. If people are willing to put down the 30-60 bucks for your DVD, then you better put the effort into teaching the material properly. It's really not that hard to do either.

If he doesn't want to teach his stuff properly then that's fine. Just don't put out any DVD's at all and keep all your stuff "underground".

But if you want people to buy or continue to buy or support your stuff. You need to put the effort into them.

i understand where you are coming from randy, I just dont think that he really cares about marketing.

I mean think about it, a lot of people liked the show off series (well one and two...) because, good teaching or not, hee still had a lot to offer, and if you wanted to learn from that, then you would learn, no matter what it takes. There are a lot of bad things you can say about brian tudor. but thier are good things too.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
i understand where you are coming from randy, I just dont think that he really cares about marketing.

I mean think about it, a lot of people liked the show off series (well one and two...) because, good teaching or not, hee still had a lot to offer, and if you wanted to learn from that, then you would learn, no matter what it takes. There are a lot of bad things you can say about brian tudor. but thier are good things too.

Yeah he didn't like making extra cash for his DVD's that sold. I mean who in their right mind would like to make extra money. I'll tell you who. Sell Outs.

*This post was in total sarcasm.*

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results