Business section of the site?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Close-Up Expert, Apr 2, 2009.

?

Show we create a 'business' section of the forums?

Poll closed May 2, 2009.
  1. Yes

67 vote(s)
    89.3%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    10.7%
  1. Steve Simmons
    Steven Simmons
    Stevie 'Steve' Simmons
    Stevie Stevie Stevie (Simmons)
    S. Simmons
    Steve Simmons (& Garfunkel)

2. Matty...

Check the post before yours. I don't want anything with my name...when people have googled my name, this site has popped up. That's why I changed my username, as well as my location a bit. :)

3. So umm...

T11 people, any idea when an answer might be expected??

Thanks,
    Steve

4. The answer is: "42"

5. I'm not sure if finding out if we're getting a business section constitutes the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything. Ah well, close enough. At least it's an answer *stares accusingly the Theory11 crew * :p

6. So, it's been quite a while now and I have still not received a response from anyone at T11...

If they don't want a business section fine, but please the smoke blowing must cease here. Or maybe they've just forgot? I really want it to happen and already have the links to several threads to move there.

We shall see...???
    Steve

7. I think that is the answer. We shall see :)

8. So I'll shoot JB and Raiker another PM, but I wish they'd at least keep their word with giving me SOME answer. Shessh....if they're still talking about this 'behind the scenes', then I want their job! Can't be that stressful and it sure beats performing all the time, lol.