Buy This 1-on-1!

May 9, 2008
I said 'not literally' so I assume that you did not understand.Again , I decide what I want to do and I plan and have already done so to take full advantage of everything.

Take care,

Oh, I understood perfectly that you meant it figuratively and not literally, as who would actually think that anyone sleeps on a bed of money?

http://photos.merinews.com/upload/imageGallery/bigImage/1211357550323.jpg

So do you take "full advantage" of when someone leaves their car door unlocked? Are you of the belief that they "deserve" to have their things stolen if they don't keep it under lock and key? Do you take full advantage when someone at the supermarket leaves their purse in their cart to grab a gallon of milk? Do you take full advantage of someone when they drop their wallet on the ground? Me thinks you do. Most respectful individuals would stop the person and give them their wallet back. But you? No, you'd "take full advantage of everything" and just empty the wallet and throw it away. Despicable.

May 23, 2010
Singapore
Oh, I understood perfectly that you meant it figuratively and not literally, as who would actually think that anyone sleeps on a bed of money?

http://photos.merinews.com/upload/imageGallery/bigImage/1211357550323.jpg

So do you take "full advantage" of when someone leaves their car door unlocked? Are you of the belief that they "deserve" to have their things stolen if they don't keep it under lock and key? Do you take full advantage when someone at the supermarket leaves their purse in their cart to grab a gallon of milk? Do you take full advantage of someone when they drop their wallet on the ground? Me thinks you do. Most respectful individuals would stop the person and give them their wallet back. But you? No, you'd "take full advantage of everything" and just empty the wallet and throw it away. Despicable.

Yes , you are partly correct.I do take advantage of the situation when someone drops his wallet but I do not steal cars as I do not drive cars.

Jan 16, 2008
@prae Can T11 actually add a "Like Post" button just for you?

@Bill
Yes you can decide what you want to do and plan to do, but do you know that what you are doing is morallly and ethically wrong? If all of us here are telling you it's wrong, and you're intentionally ignoring us, then you are being a purposeful criminal (for lack of a better word). Sorry, but that's the fact. Kelvin Chow made this move, refined it, decided to sell it to the world of magicians. He gave us the honour of learning this move. You go and disrespect Kelvin's goodwill by not paying him for his creation. You said so yourself that it's just a few bucks; just pay up, then (?). How hard is it to pay less than $7 for a move that will amaze people? If you won't even give Kelvin that much respect, your sense of morality is worth less than $7.

Apr 6, 2010
No point stretching this out and explaining to the guy what he obviously can't understand. He has his views and he sticks by them, so no matter what you say he won't change his opinion on the matter.

However, that does not mean it is right.

Bill, would you go and make a copy of your friends DVD's too? Or his music CDs?

Theres nothing wrong in listening to someone else's music, or watching their films, but if you are copying them so that you can view/listen to them again and again then it is in effect stealing.

I can see that you have the courtesy not to be like all the lazy, selfish kids who just download tricks from torrents or copy them onto their computer. But even so, once you learn the method to a magic trick, you have done something to the same effect, because you won't just forget it.

Come on man, its only $6.95, thats barely anything, and if you are going to end up using the trick, then you are benefiting from the artist, who is out of pocket enough from all the people who illegally download their creation.

Think about it.

Oh Bill... I would have hoped you'd taken the hint that thi brazing middle school attitude of yours won't be tollerated here.

Yet once again you dissapoint me. It's almost like you were
natures way of saying "Oops".

I recommend, calmly and in good faith that you seriously take the time to consider that your actions are not favorable here and that you should either make a positive change in your self as a person or pursue another magic forum to "participate" in.

If you don't correct your attitude; constant public embarrassment, razzing, and riddicule will become the normal for you ontop of risking the strong chance of a ban.

I'm trying to be nice. Know this though: If you rebuke me for my efforts to reach you now, my gloves will come off and hell will have no furry like what you will get from me.

let our last conversation serve as testimate, I'm not afraid to rip you apart on these forums.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
@prae Can T11 actually add a "Like Post" button just for you?

I was actually thinking that too.

I'm trying to be nice. Know this though: If you rebuke me for my efforts to reach you now, my gloves will come off and hell will have no furry like what you will get from me.

let our last conversation serve as testimate, I'm not afraid to rip you apart on these forums.
Wow. This could be intense guys. Get your popcorn. Everyone here is over thirteen right?

Yes , you are partly correct.I do take advantage of the situation when someone drops his wallet but I do not steal cars as I do not drive cars.

There's your answer Draven he doesn't drive that should give you some sort of idea at the age your dealing with.

I get with my close friends and we share secrets, moves, and ideals thats the benefits of having friends but I purchase the effect if I tend to perform it.

There is one point you have missed...you learn the move maybe...but do you learn it correctly that's the question.

Shane

May 23, 2010
Singapore
Oh Bill... I would have hoped you'd taken the hint that thi brazing middle school attitude of yours won't be tollerated here.

Yet once again you dissapoint me. It's almost like you were
natures way of saying "Oops".

I recommend, calmly and in good faith that you seriously take the time to consider that your actions are not favorable here and that you should either make a positive change in your self as a person or pursue another magic forum to "participate" in.

If you don't correct your attitude; constant public embarrassment, razzing, and riddicule will become the normal for you ontop of risking the strong chance of a ban.

Please explain and prove what I am doing is wrong in PM.I am all ears for criticism.

Have fun,

May 23, 2010
Singapore
There's your answer Draven he doesn't drive that should give you some sort of idea at the age your dealing with.

I get with my close friends and we share secrets, moves, and ideals thats the benefits of having friends but I purchase the effect if I tend to perform it.

There is one point you have missed...you learn the move maybe...but do you learn it correctly that's the question.

Shane

I learnt it 'correctly' since I watched the official tutorial my friend purchased.

so true Shane so true. I kind of figured I was dealing with a prepubecent punk still going through his rebellious phase. That's why I've tried to be so willing o give the lil micro troll a chance to come around.

Time will tell.

May 23, 2010
Singapore
Again , I accepted the opportunity to change and u barked back , unfriendly and refused. I'll let you decide what to do since I am too lazy to entertain your chit-chat .

fair enough. If your intentions are to make a concerned effort to be a better and more productive member of our community then I'll accept your terms.

I assumed given your past record for immature actions that you only wanted to have conversation in private as a way to avoid publicly humilliating yourself like you did in the other thread.

when I get home I'll go about contacting you in private.

Damn, I was wondering how this was going to go after reading it last night...anyway here's my bottom line;

I make it a point not to get involved with any internet conflicts but there doesn't seem to be much conflict here, it's simple.

Bill, your blatant lack of ethics and disrespect for the industry and community have branded you a 'persona non gratis' here. People much more educated and inclined than you or I have offered crystal clear reasons why what you are doing is wrong, even the CEO of the company/site, Jonathan Bayme, stepped in at the beginning to kindly let you know that's not how things go here, in case your fault was simply ignorance. You still refuse to listen or acknowledge the error of your ways. An old saying, "If they don't know, it's ignorance. If they refuse to learn, it's stupidity." It's kind of clear what we're dealing with at this point.

So, back to the 'persona non gratis' thing; if you refuse to realize your code of ethics is off, and continue to brag about it here on a magic forum where we support our industry, you have no place here. You will garner no respect in this community, us members won't like you here, and I can guarantee that the artists and moderators won't like you here either; it's called "blacklisted.

So, if you accept this simple fact, and refuse to do anything about it, then continuing to post on this forum is a waste of your time and our time. You will not be welcome here so remaining here will simply represent anti-social tendencies and cheap adolescent rebellion with no follow through other than pissing people off for lack of anything better to do with your life. I'll let one of the mentalists analyze you further. :p

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. I'll end with a quote I posted back when this voucher scam went on (which, considering your willingness to admit you "take advantage of situations, you very well could have been a part of, if not piracy altogether):

Those who do not respect our industry, don't deserve to be a part of it.

May 23, 2010
Singapore
Damn, I was wondering how this was going to go after reading it last night...anyway here's my bottom line;

I make it a point not to get involved with any internet conflicts but there doesn't seem to be much conflict here, it's simple.

Bill, your blatant lack of ethics and disrespect for the industry and community have branded you a 'persona non gratis' here. People much more educated and inclined than you or I have offered crystal clear reasons why what you are doing is wrong, even the CEO of the company/site, Jonathan Bayme, stepped in at the beginning to kindly let you know that's not how things go here, in case your fault was simply ignorance. You still refuse to listen or acknowledge the error of your ways. An old saying, "If they don't know, it's ignorance. If they refuse to learn, it's stupidity." It's kind of clear what we're dealing with at this point.

So, back to the 'persona non gratis' thing; if you refuse to realize your code of ethics is off, and continue to brag about it here on a magic forum where we support our industry, you have no place here. You will garner no respect in this community, us members won't like you here, and I can guarantee that the artists and moderators won't like you here either; it's called "blacklisted.

So, if you accept this simple fact, and refuse to do anything about it, then continuing to post on this forum is a waste of your time and our time. You will not be welcome here so remaining here will simply represent anti-social tendencies and cheap adolescent rebellion with no follow through other than pissing people off for lack of anything better to do with your life. I'll let one of the mentalists analyze you further. :p

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. I'll end with a quote I posted back when this voucher scam went on (which, considering your willingness to admit you "take advantage of situations, you very well could have been a part of, if not piracy altogether):

Those who do not respect our industry, don't deserve to be a part of it.

Please read my previous posts.Thanks.

Take care,

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com

Great review MalibuARMY! I'm glad you liked it! I don't think I'll pick it up until later since I have alot on my magic plate right now, but I came up with a few routine ideas when I saw the move, so it's definitely made the shopping list!

On a side note, it looks like someone took the steering wheel and ran the topic completely off the road and into a ditch. I understand that ethics are being challenged and it's great to see you guys rising up and defending our art. If you want to continue your discussions with Mr. Charlton, please keep it to PMs. With that said, let's get back on topic. Thanks again for your cooperation guys.

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Gosh

:(

I started this fray with starting this thread. I just wanted to say that this 1 on 1 was good, but now everyone is fighting. :(

After Draven's comment "Rip you apart on these forums" I was like :eek:

Dude, Bill you should have swallowed your pride when JB himself was the first to correct your ethics.

I still feel really bad that I started this :(.

Does anyone like the Revolver Change?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results