Card Handling Advice Please

Hey guys what's up I'm assuming this is probably happened to most of you. A lot of times I notice that my hands and fingertips are so smooth that the cards just slip right through them and I have no sort of grip on any of the cards and I'm not talking about brand new cards just certain times throughout the day my hands get like this I don't know if it's because we're starting to get colder weather here in the Northeast anyway is there some sort of lotion or anything I can use to make my hands and fingers more or less "tacky" I'm looking for some sort of "non-skid" for my hands LOL. any suggestions would be highly appreciated thank you

Sep 10, 2017
I have the same problem since I live in a really humid place. I would just wash my hands and do finger exercises for a few minutes and my hand gets back to normal. At least that’s how I do it.

Reactions: CardMagicNJ
I have the same problem since I live in a really humid place. I would just wash my hands and do finger exercises for a few minutes and my hand gets back to normal. At least that’s how I do it.
That's a great suggestion thank you but ironically this happens right after I wash my hands I usually use dish detergent to get the oils off of my fingers but for some reason it kind of feels like I got my fingers too clean if you know what I mean?

Reactions: Mr_ARPY
Sep 10, 2017
That's a great suggestion thank you but ironically this happens right after I wash my hands I usually use dish detergent to get the oils off of my fingers but for some reason it kind of feels like I got my fingers too clean if you know what I mean?
If you practice some finger exercises and/or warm up your hands in some way, the feeling would go away. At least it does for me.

Reactions: CardMagicNJ
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results