CCC2009 Video Discussion

Sep 25, 2008
my favorite was allyourbasearebelo. There was some really awesome stuff in there.

I also liked explode alot, good editing, good unique moves.

I liked the moves in victorioussecret by the female which her name eludes me at the moment. Wicked original stuff! She needs to give me lessons on that pressure fan. Nice!

The kirin moves were ok, i really didn't like the style of the video. To fast and choppy. I felt like there wasn't a complete flourish shown. It was all short bits of 2 handed-cuts, i would have liked to seen longer sequences in this video, maybe a string of moves.

Wecallitshockeffect was just ok for me. There were some nice moves, nothing really wowed me though. I was waiting for something to catch my eye, but unfortunately it just didn't do it for me. No disrespect, definitely talented, but it lacked.

......................I do not agree with

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 18, 2009
come on, i'm sure u know how to read english n pls do respect others. and i dont really agree with u actually. he was just giving his own opinions while he commented on ur video_the kirin[i think it's ur video because u r chinese] n pls accept it.

i'm a chinese n this is a place where the whole world is gathering here. pls use english as we need to respect others.

and yes, the final judgement is belongs to the judges of coz. n i'm wondering why u reacted in such childish way. this is a big world n we r living with people where tolerant needed. if u really cannot accpet such comments. pls get ur butt from here. thanks.

regards,
billy.

Jan 8, 2009
nowhere
come on, i'm sure u know how to read english n pls do respect others. and i dont really agree with u actually. he was just giving his own opinions while he commented on ur video_the kirin[i think it's ur video because u r chinese] n pls accept it.

i'm a chinese n this is a place where the whole world is gathering here. pls use english as we need to respect others.

and yes, the final judgement is belongs to the judges of coz. n i'm wondering why u reacted in such childish way. this is a big world n we r living with people where tolerant needed. if u really cannot accpet such comments. pls get ur butt from here. thanks.

regards,
billy.

why are these guys talking about race? :confused:

Jul 4, 2009
come on, i'm sure u know how to read english n pls do respect others. And i dont really agree with u actually. He was just giving his own opinions while he commented on ur video_the kirin[i think it's ur video because u r chinese] n pls accept it.

I'm a chinese n this is a place where the whole world is gathering here. Pls use english as we need to respect others.

And yes, the final judgement is belongs to the judges of coz. N i'm wondering why u reacted in such childish way. This is a big world n we r living with people where tolerant needed. If u really cannot accpet such comments. Pls get ur butt from here. Thanks.

Regards,
billy.
老子用中文挨你蛋疼了 装什么逼呢.牛逼你发个视频

Jul 10, 2009

regards,
billy.

I know u can read 中文,请从视频上挑问题,不要从语言上挑问题。

Nov 15, 2007

regards,
billy.

ge da de bu shi zhong wen..
shi ji mo

Jul 27, 2009

regards,
billy.

billy 你妈让你回家吃饭

Nov 15, 2007

regards,
billy.
xin zeng ge..
bi sai bu gua ke

xin chun ge
si hou man zhuang tai yuan di fu huo

Aug 5, 2009
come on, i'm sure u know how to read english n pls do respect others. And i dont really agree with u actually. He was just giving his own opinions while he commented on ur video_the kirin[i think it's ur video because u r chinese] n pls accept it.

I'm a chinese n this is a place where the whole world is gathering here. Pls use english as we need to respect others.

And yes, the final judgement is belongs to the judges of coz. N i'm wondering why u reacted in such childish way. This is a big world n we r living with people where tolerant needed. If u really cannot accpet such comments. Pls get ur butt from here. Thanks.

Regards,
billy.

出来单练啦...牛逼速度...cao

Jul 18, 2009
i did have a video. just use the search word up there n do not spoil this thread by saying nothing related to the video.

btw
i still prefer shock. xD

Apr 12, 2009
i did have a video. Just use the search word up there n do not spoil this thread by saying nothing related to the video.

Btw
i still prefer shock. Xd

i ever search your video . I find a surpise your video is all av .i watch your video !! Oh you act very well

Jul 18, 2009
haha. nice. indeed i earned a lot through my AV clips in this infamous THEORY 11 website. thanks ya :) if u still want to talk with me, pls pm me. i do not want to spoil this thread just like the way u did. :) have a nice day.

regards,
billy.

Apr 12, 2009
haha. Nice. Indeed i earned a lot through my av clips in this infamous theory 11 website. Thanks ya :) if u still want to talk with me, pls pm me. I do not want to spoil this thread just like the way u did. :) have a nice day.

Regards,
billy.

no no you can not say it like this !! I just say it honsetly ! Have you know the emule? I just search you from there .. It is realy well ..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results