CCC2009 Video Discussion

Discussion in 'Cardistry & Flourishing Forum' started by MitchellStafiej, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Do not forget your ancestors are Chinese.
  2. nicely done. ;) it's useless right.

haha, i'll never forget my ancestors are chinese. thanks for reminding me. but just in some places like this, we do need to respect others because they do not understand our languages right? if u want it, i can always chat with u in chinese. :)

by the way, ur video. the kirin, i did not say it was bad though. u guys indeed have some really good moves inside. :)

3. OK I agree with your point of view ~ From now on, we respect each other-to stop these silly topics ~
  4. nice. hands on n peace. :)
  5. Mods help!! Asian(chinese)invasion! Dude guys! wtf! speak english! im sick of using my translator :facepalm:
  6. Jesus, Please Stop Being So Competitive, Its Just A Competition Between Artists With a Passion For This Art. Doesn't Have To Become A Heated Discussion.
  7. Cool down, coooooool down!

Results gonna be out soon, good luck to all!
  8. Your just tellin everyone to cool down cuz you know you got it wrapped up ambrose:p
  9. wow..suddenly everybody came out from no where..well the result is coming out soon! good luck everyone. :)
  10. When are the results?

11. "Winners will be announced exactly one week after the deadline passes. " from

Will be this sunday :)
  12. singapore time... -.-
  13. Guys please keeps posts legible.

Luckily, this thread hasn't turned into a hating and bashing thread, and most of the posts so far have been on topic.

However, if you feel the need to post in chinese, thats cool, in fact I am intrigued by your foreign awesomeness, just please put whatever you are saying in English as well for us Non-Bilinguals, or as I like to call us: "Single-Linguals"

14. I like AllYourDecksAreBelongToUs. Although I don't care for the opener, it has amazing stylish flourishing and bloopers. Yay! lol.
  15. no worries mod. the fight had been stopped n sorry for any incovenience caused. :)

16. Just a quick note in update that winners and official results will be announced this Monday (48 hours from now) at 11:00pm EST.
  17. as to not anger me and my father, i suggest ambrose's team win. If not, then well, we'll see.

18. clock is ticking :) ...oh wait
  19. I know right lets get the results