CCC2009 Video Discussion

Sep 25, 2008
haha. nice. indeed i earned a lot through my AV clips in this infamous THEORY 11 website. thanks ya :) if u still want to talk with me, pls pm me. i do not want to spoil this thread just like the way u did. :) have a nice day.

regards,
billy.

Do not forget your ancestors are Chinese.

Jul 18, 2009
nicely done. ;) it's useless right.

haha, i'll never forget my ancestors are chinese. thanks for reminding me. but just in some places like this, we do need to respect others because they do not understand our languages right? if u want it, i can always chat with u in chinese. :)

by the way, ur video. the kirin, i did not say it was bad though. u guys indeed have some really good moves inside. :)

regards,
billy.

Sep 25, 2008
nicely done. ;) it's useless right.

haha, i'll never forget my ancestors are chinese. thanks for reminding me. but just in some places like this, we do need to respect others because they do not understand our languages right? if u want it, i can always chat with u in chinese. :)

by the way, ur video. the kirin, i did not say it was bad though. u guys indeed have some really good moves inside. :)

regards,
billy.

OK I agree with your point of view ~ From now on, we respect each other-to stop these silly topics ~

Sep 1, 2007
Singapore
Jesus, Please Stop Being So Competitive, Its Just A Competition Between Artists With a Passion For This Art. Doesn't Have To Become A Heated Discussion.

Aug 31, 2007
Guys please keeps posts legible.

Luckily, this thread hasn't turned into a hating and bashing thread, and most of the posts so far have been on topic.

However, if you feel the need to post in chinese, thats cool, in fact I am intrigued by your foreign awesomeness, just please put whatever you are saying in English as well for us Non-Bilinguals, or as I like to call us: "Single-Linguals"

Thanks,

~Zach

Sep 1, 2007
I like AllYourDecksAreBelongToUs. Although I don't care for the opener, it has amazing stylish flourishing and bloopers. Yay! lol.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just a quick note in update that winners and official results will be announced this Monday (48 hours from now) at 11:00pm EST.

J

jesus

as to not anger me and my father, i suggest ambrose's team win. If not, then well, we'll see.

+____+

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results