Change by d+M - Answer?

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I mean really, who cares. Change if real is just another impossible looking colour change. It's great because if its real it fries magicians, but in proving its real the method will have to be revealed, which will mean it will no longer fry magicians, as they'll know how its done. To a layman specator, the cardini change, the clip shift as a colour change, the top change etc etc etc all look impossible too. It's not like their eyes will melt because of the impossibleness of it.

Really. I admire Madison whether this is real or fake for inspiring this level of discussion, but the fact that a colour change can generate this kind of excitement really doesn't say much for the modren magic community.

Well most of the people that get excited about it are not people who actually have a desire to immerse themselves in the actual magic community or even perform magic to real audiences.But just to show a few friends and make youtube videos.
And in a few years lose interest in magic,more than likely.
So,im not worried about it.

Nov 23, 2008
Did anybody ask him about Change at Blackpool? I totally forgot about it until I got home, wish I did now to see what excuse he'd give me :)

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
It IS performable in real life. (although i don't see why this is a necessary criteria- more than half the people on these forums don't perform live anyways...)

Which we have confirmed BECAUSE of this thread.

Please stop wasting everyone's time.

No ones time has been wasted. In fact, every response except yours seems to have enjoyed this particular thread. The only waste of time is responding to a thread you don't care for...

In fact, as I said above...We have finally been given a solid answer. So, if anything, this has been the most useful thread on CHANGE out there.

-ThrallMind

Sep 1, 2007
ineski won and recieved a *secret* package.

Hi,

Just to clear a few things up: I have contacted Madison multiple times via different medias and he has said that the package would be on its way. I still haven't got anything and neither have the other winners.

Not too cool.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
Hi,

Just to clear a few things up: I have contacted Madison multiple times via different medias and he has said that the package would be on its way. I still haven't got anything and neither have the other winners.

Not too cool.

ouch, that sucks. not very cool at all.
EDIT: just saw your page with a conversation with him. Posted on November 19, the package should be with you soon.

and in that thread there is another link to another thread that probably has another link.

Woah... that's deep :p.

Things could be worse in a sense. Atleast this has more substance than the "Waut's Teh Bestist Dek Tuo Ouwn?" threads. Look at how many people have tried to come up with their own versions of "Change". Anytime you can spark someone elses creativity, it's a very good thing. Regardless of whether he reveals it or not, the fact that it's sparked said creativity is enough for now, atleast for me anyways.

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
To be honest, until we hear from Daniel himself, we'll never know. It could be a hoax, it could be for real, but all we're doing is guessing which is utterly pointless, even if we get it, we'll never know we got it.

When I say we're, I mean you're.

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
I find it funny, even though nearly everybody (around 90%) of the people on these forums hate it when people try guessing a trick, many of you are trying to guess this one. Maybe it was fake, maybe it wasn't.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results